• Start date
  • Replies 18 Comments
  • Views 1,742 Views

wal66

Since
Feb 1, 2010
Score
Tokens
February will be my 3 year anniversary of racing toy cars. In case you were wondering, it hasn't improved my odds of getting laid.

I dont.

My F.L.O.W. is still strong though.

Wally flash those pearly whites...

Chicks dig positive vibe guys...

Hope all is well Wally! Miss you occasionally posting here! Hope your Gators kiss some Bama butt this week! :yes:

Xpy, I'm not a fan of the smile. They say it takes twice as many muscles to frown as it does to smile and I figure I could use the extra workout.

MrMonkey, we still won't have a true quarterback come this Saturday so unless Bama' completely implodes it'll be bad. What isn't bad is that even with Harris and his inability to complete a pass more routinely than total lunar eclipses and given the fact that we have a kicker that can't consistently make a simple extra point let alone a 30 yard field goal, I predicted us to go 9-3 this year and we went 10-2. Plus we beat GEORGIA!

Muddy, I still haven't received my copy of that compilation CD. :guitar:

I don't know if you are joking or what you mean. Compilation CD? You mean my CD or am I forgetting something?

'Splain yourself.

it hasn't improved my odds of getting laid.

Step up your game Wallerballs. I'm told women are impressed by large fuselages.

Muddy, I was joking. I was referring to your CD though.

Matty they do and your coke can kok self would have to point that out. Those fly guys are truly strange birds though.

If you really want my CD you are welcome to it either by download or mail, just drop me a PM here or facebook or whatever.

hey wal!

it was good sexting with you a few weeks back

Muddy can I get the CD for your mom's funeral songs?

MrQuincy, I follow your log cabin livin' guitar lovin' sound stage settin' Canadian ass on Facebook regularly

Sounds good Muddy. I don't suppose there is a orange shorts wearing DVD version?

:mrquincy: Wally i look at all of your pics of the racing stuff. I'd love to check it out sometime in person.