Unnecessary Police Deaths That Need To Stop!

• Start date
  • Replies 14 Comments
  • Views 338 Views

MrMonkey

World's #1 Troll
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
1650806657627.png

Public Safety Officer Roy Andrew "Drew" Barr was shot and killed early Sunday, the Cayce Police Department confirmed.(Cayce Police Department)

At about 2:45 a.m., police received a call about a domestic disturbance, police said.
Officers arrived on the scene and three of them made contact with a person involved in the domestic incident, according to Hunter. That person opened fire and shot Barr, police said. “At this time, our City, our Cayce Police Department, our officers and our community mourn the loss of Cayce PSO Roy Andrew ‘Drew’ Barr,” police said in a news release.

I’ll sit and wait for the Liberal Left to condemn the shooting.

I'm pretty sure the vast majority on the "liberal left" would be heartbroken by this. Most people regardless of politics hate to see innocent folks shot and killed. Sure there are sickos that would celebrate a cop's death, but they'd be no more representative of the "liberal left" than the fringe bad actors on the other side are representative of conservatives, who are largely good people too.

Any ideas on how to stop unnecessary deaths like this, MrMonkey? I assume from your political leans you aren't in favor of staunch gun control laws. This is super sad and definitely unnecessary, but gun violence just seems to be woven into the fabric of our society, sadly.

I'm pretty sure the vast majority on the "liberal left" would be heartbroken by this. Most people regardless of politics hate to see innocent folks shot and killed. Sure there are sickos that would celebrate a cop's death, but they'd be no more representative of the "liberal left" than the fringe bad actors on the other side are representative of conservatives, who are largely good people too.
Yes I agree the vast majority on the "liberal left" are heartbroken but unfortunately the minority on the "liberal left' who control what the vast majority must adhere to have put a BIG BULLEYE on the backs of our country's entire police force. Constantly preaching how bad cops are and must rid them from our society through defunding.

aren't all deaths unnecessary
Stay on specific topic or stop posting in this thread! :hattip:

Please add "Police" in between you know what!

Last edited:
Any ideas on how to stop unnecessary deaths like this, MrMonkey? I assume from your political leans you aren't in favor of staunch gun control laws. This is super sad and definitely unnecessary, but gun violence just seems to be woven into the fabric of our society, sadly.
Yes definitely stricter gun control laws but first off let's make sure the gun-toting criminals are put in jail and stay there. If not, I'm needing to have a gun to protect myself since I assume from your political views your in favor of defunding the police.

Yes definitely stricter gun control laws but first off let's make sure the gun-toting criminals are put in jail and stay there. If not, I'm needing to have a gun to protect myself since I assume from your political views your in favor of defunding the police.
I'm not.

Boys, about 60- 100 police officers get murdered in the US every year no matter who is President that year. It was even worse in the 1970’s I believe

Boys, about 60- 100 police officers get murdered in the US every year no matter who is President that year. It was even worse in the 1970’s I believe
Right, and this doesn't appear to be a case where an officer was "targeted" for political purposes or anything. Just a sad thing that happened. Definitely doesn't need to be politicized, but fuck the liberal left.

Started this thread because so many cops being targeted for just being cops was pissing me off!!! Ironic now just seeing this from last night's 60 minutes.

Q and A relating to our discussion .....
Scott Bailey: In 2021, there was a 59% increase in police officer homicides, 73 officers killed.
Christopher Ray: Violence against law enforcement in this country is one of the biggest phenomena that I think is getting enough attention. Last year, officers were killed at a rate of about one every five days.

Scott Bailey: But why are more officers getting killed now?
Christopher Ray: Some of them are related to the violent crime problem as a whole. But one of the phenomena we’ve seen in the last year is that an alarming percentage of the 73 law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty last year were killed by things like being ambushed or shot while out on patrol.

Scott Bailey: They were killed Because They were police officers.
Christopher Ray: Right.
Wearing a badge shouldn’t make you a target.

Above is the bottom line for me and nobody will tell me different that part of the reason is what I posted earlier. The left's continuing disrespecting the job of being a law enforcement officer.

I didn't post anything to do with who's President but since you mentioned it .... :hmm:
No, I don't blame Biden at all .... the radical left of his party has come unhinged with their preposterous ideas and not much any Pres could do to stop it.

Right, and this doesn't appear to be a case where an officer was "targeted" for political purposes or anything. Just a sad thing that happened. Definitely doesn't need to be politicized, but fuck the liberal left.
No he was just targeted for wearing a badge. Not political but just utterly concerning the liberal left rarely comes out to denounce it or more importantly act to contain it as much as possible. At least you're not fullly liberalized being that you object to defunding the police. :up