• Start date
  • Replies 47 Comments
  • Views 1,668 Views

Badnina

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Underarm Hair: Chinese Activist Starts Contest for Women to Post Photos of Their Underarm Hair

Xiao Meili called for women to post the photos on the Chinese social media site Sina Weibo, with winners determined by the number of likes and reposts a photo receives, The New York Times reported.

no, no, no, no and NOOOOOOOOOO

Miley Cyrus has been going that route lately, so I have heard.

which is a reason, I believe, to support my NOOOOOO position

Saw a black broad walking down the street today...don't know what she was doing with her arm for me to see it..but I saw she had buckwheat in a headlock. I wouldn't have posted it..but seems appropriate here.

Good call house, it would have been a random thought otherwise.

Madonna was doing pit-hair before pit-hair was cool.

ip06.jpg

Ew. Look like centipedes. That's nasty.

Saw a black broad walking down the street today...don't know what she was doing with her arm for me to see it..but I saw she had buckwheat in a headlock. I wouldn't have posted it..but seems appropriate here.
. Our VP of operations got fired for telling one of the black employees she looked like Buckwheat when hair was fixed like that. It was a bullshit call imo, but the guy was a misogynist asshole who was an axeman type, so I didn't lose any sleep over it.

I wonder what made Americans fearful of hair. :hmm: weirdos

I wouldn't say fearful. But it is icky. Kind of like feet. They are icky as well.