Under The Blade- The Razor Capping Thread

gl casper

Dude...... you had 17 plays on your site on Sunday and yet you're feeding plays here drip drop like an iv???!!

[insert unconvincing but passionate retort here]

Houston we have a problem

Dude...... you had 17 plays on your site on Sunday and yet you're feeding plays here drip drop like an iv???!!

Casper has a touting site? Guy can't pick the winning horse in a one horse race.

this might explain

28 games left. I am going to have to go 23-5 the rest of the way. That will not be easy, but I will pick and choose accordingly.

i thought this thread was about my bet

i thought this thread was about my bet

And I believe it is. Casper also has side bets with Enigma and Oksana.

And I believe it is. Casper also has side bets with Enigma and Oksana.

oh i am aware, i just find it funny he acts like he hasnt lost anything yet.

Oksana, I didn't have 17 plays on my site yesterday or any day. Where did you see that?

Oksana, I didn't have 17 plays on my site yesterday or any day. Where did you see that?

Sorry, you're right. I should've said THROUGH Sunday as the 17 plays were between Saturday and Sunday.

"Saturday and Sunday were not our best as we went 3-8 in our premium plays and 3-3 in our free plays"

It's cool though. I saw Enigma's post and he reminded me that you were spot picking. Just hope your clients don't stumble across GL because if out of 17 plays you only felt strongly enough about one to post it here for our bet, you'll get your butt kicked.

Sorry, you're right. I should've said THROUGH Sunday as the 17 plays were between Saturday and Sunday.

"Saturday and Sunday were not our best as we went 3-8 in our premium plays and 3-3 in our free plays"

It's cool though. I saw Enigma's post and he reminded me that you were spot picking. Just hope your clients don't stumble across GL because if out of 17 plays you only felt strongly enough about one to post it here for our bet, you'll get your butt kicked.

It's weird, but if you notice when I was on my hot streak, I didn't play most of the games I was giving to my clients that were winning either. I am spot playing just because if I have ANY chance to win this, I have to be careful. Regardless, I will have this done by years end.

* And yes, I'm giving you a hard time. We're nearing the business end of the deal. Whether this was a bet about if a taxi will come in 5 minutes or about handicapping, I get vicious when it gets near the end. Seriously nothing personal.

:shari:

When I signed up for that website, it gave me little room to add things I wanted to add to the site. I started another one that I built with a web site designer.

You should forward your old domain to the new site. Think of your fanbase guy.

You did have a very good hot streak. To the point where I even wrote durito for advice and then wrote guru to say i was going to start tailing you. In my case though it was the gambling fallacy cliche about jumping on a streak too late and thankfully i was saved by wonky time zones.

I really don't believe you'll win this but I also am having fun watching it play out because it gives me a reason to follow games I wouldn't normally care about. Either way, gl buddy. Seriously. I will have absolutely no qualms about paying this one out should you pull it off. :)