UFC 116 In game

• Start date
  • Replies 162 Comments
  • Views 10,627 Views
Wow, this fight is sweet. Glad I didn't skip this fight to go eat.

Really can't believe he won. Especially after getting dominated in the first round.

I hope you go .500 tonight Robyn so I can go 1.000 :jew: Holy shit what is this jew smiley? hahaha

I didn't bet on anything tonight, but those were my picks. Bread is in ultimate snapping mode right now. Currently 0-3 with his picks.

Really can't believe he won. Especially after getting dominated in the first round.

Who won?? I lost the feed and it shut my browser down.

Don't say that. I followed Bread like a blind sheep.

we're buried Nina

Bonner just pissed in my cheerios

He called me and said he was 0-3 because he assumed Krzysztof lost to Bonnar. I am guessing from the comments here that Krzysztof came back and won? If so, Bread is 1-2.

Soszynski was gased chasing Bonnar around the 1st round.

really, who could bet on that fuk after seeing the preview of hios movie:theshrink:

I only folloed him on the first three he posted. Was Bonner one of those? I remember the main one and the Asian guy that he faded. But I can't remember the 3rd one.

don't worry. He'll fail the drug test and Dana will fire him anyway. Every time Bonnar wins a fight he pisses dirty.

On Lytle in this pugilistic contest.

God I hope Lytle takes him down and just chokes his ass out again.

His corner needs to yell to him he can still win submission of the night. Fight of the night is definitely going to Bonnar.