UFC 116 In game

• Start date
  • Replies 162 Comments
  • Views 10,627 Views
I love watching commercials in the middle of an event that I have to shell out 50 bucks to watch.

how the fuck did 2 of the judges score that fight 30-27???

Sotiropoulos barely won the first, won the second, but definitly lost the third almost getting KO'd at the end. Hell, I was thinking probably one of the judges might even give the first round to Pellegrino and it come down to a split decision.

it just cut off for me too
tryin to find another one

You are against Bread on this one? Am I not supposed to talk about this fight because of what Ike said?

I am almost always against Bread when it comes to my picks. It isn't on purpose, it just happens that way.

Here are my picks for the remaining fights. I think Bread and I are on the same fighter, with the exception of Lesnar:

Krzysztof Soszynski
Matt Brown
Chris Leben
Brock Lesnar

Is there anything better than looking at your graded wages and seeing that you made a winning bet at 5am, forgot you made that bet so made it again 12 hours later? Sotiropoulos paid off huge for me tonight haha.

I hope you go .500 tonight Robyn so I can go 1.000 :jew: Holy shit what is this jew smiley? hahaha

Didn't bet any here but i'd be on krstyof as well.

What the hell?? Did the ref just throw down gang signs before the fight?

Didn't think this was possible but Stephen Bonnar looks even shittier than his lat outting.

Should edit my post or put disclaimer that I have no clue on MMA and am just giving an amateur vantage point.

Haha he never ceases to amaze me. Could be the most entertaining fight of the night haha.

Dana throws another bone to his boy and will give him the fight of the night bonus. Here's another 85k courtesy of the UFC Bonnar.

Did we bet Bonner or against him?