• Replies 10 Comments
  • Views 703 Views

Valorem

value in all things
Since
May 24, 2011
Score
Tokens
Zones seem to be including a few citizens or participants. I claim my own utopia here in GL.

THose that are invited : Fucking none that I think of

On the list : What list as there are enough voices in my head.

THis is for me to talk to myself.

I shall start with an interview of myself and by myself.

Question #1

Quick fire is required : Game Live and their zones.

Image in my head

worst16.jpg

Frankly this is what I think all of Canada is. A progressive land where two ex mounties can retire in peace and comfort of their sexuality. Oddly the names of the groom and groom here change. Sometimes I see bacon and other times Matty. It adjusts as the odd couplings here seem to ebb and flow like an open marriage. The only constant is that I see housepicks as the cat
. Whipped, beaten, and made to wear a sweater.

Other than that I dont know what a zone contains other than an excuse to assemble at a bath house.

Time to make money....Over first quarter 50 1/2 in NBA Finals Game Two

:littleboy:

I could go for some cheese fondue and red wine. These badasses are living the life.

A zone also contains opportunity for guys like Reno to make "fuck you" money

A zone also contains opportunity for guys like Reno to make "fuck you" money

Grammar Police.

Without proper punctuation, imagery like this could be conjured using the association of guys and fuck you money

fashion13.jpg

So part of the money is for dressing up and then the rest if for buying man hookers?

Exactly

Now I understand...

SO is the GL pairings established during football season or can anyone get into it at any time?

yearbook11.jpg

The only constant is that I see housepicks as the cat
. Whipped, beaten, and made to wear a sweater

Other than that I dont know what a zone contains other than an excuse to assemble at a bath house.

:lol: :clap:

see Valorem has potential

Zones seem to be including a few citizens or participants. I claim my own utopia here in GL.

THose that are invited : Fucking none that I think of

On the list : What list as there are enough voices in my head.

THis is for me to talk to myself.

I shall start with an interview of myself and by myself.

Question #1

Quick fire is required : Game Live and their zones.

Image in my head

worst16.jpg

Frankly this is what I think all of Canada is. A progressive land where two ex mounties can retire in peace and comfort of their sexuality. Oddly the names of the groom and groom here change. Sometimes I see bacon and other times Matty. It adjusts as the odd couplings here seem to ebb and flow like an open marriage. The only constant is that I see housepicks as the cat
. Whipped, beaten, and made to wear a sweater.

I want some too