• Start date
  • Replies 7 Comments
  • Views 1,081 Views

wal66

Since
Feb 1, 2010
Score
Tokens
Wanted to go see a 3-D movie all last weekend and just never did. Today though I was off and decided to forgo golf since I have a big match tomorrow and went to the movies instead. HOLY crap! I haven't been in a while and it was $12.50 to get in and another $12.50 for a medium diet and small popcorn. In this economy how would a family ever go out to the movies?

Anyway I really didn't care which 3-D movie I was to see I just wanted to get one out of the way and see what 3-D was all about. Turned out to be Transformers: Darkside of the Moon.

It took some getting used too for the eyes to adjust to what was going on. You tend to want to focus on certain things and lose focus on others. True there is the added dimension of depth but only once did I actually flinch to avoid something coming at me. After the experience I'm not sure if over time the eyes would get more accustom and be more adept at taking in everything instead of focusing on one.

So now I am wonder what it would do to watching a football game or some other sporting event on broadcast 3-D. Maybe golf would be good but thinking football would again draw you attention to one aspect and not be able to handle the whole experience. I'll be curious about this till I get this done now. Maybe it'll be my Christmas present to myself this year.

Oh the movie, it sucked but I mean you would expect it to suck right?

kick ass movie , although i had to pay $18.50 to see it in imax 3d

If I'm not mistaken, they're airing the finals of Wimbledon in 3-D in some theaters down here.

3D movies blow.

Oh the movie, it sucked but I mean you would expect it to suck right?

I would expect that, yes. I would expect some very powerful suction. I would expect it to suck a monkey through 30 feet of garden hose.

like i said in that other thread...3-D is the biggest scam going in the movie industry these days...every kids movie and half the action movies are in 3D now...and charging out the fucking ass...damn dont get me started on the price of fucking popcorn and fountain drink....

sorry, i have had to take a handful of kids to the movies twice in the last 2 weeks... no less than $125 each time... unfuckingreal :stretcher:

What type of monkey?

This guy right here

CrazyMonkey.jpg

This guy right here

CrazyMonkey.jpg

They should of had a few of these in the movie. I bet throwing some monkey poo in 3-D would've made me flinch a few times.