• Replies 21 Comments
  • Views 1,100 Views

mrquincy

Generally Specific
Since
Feb 24, 2011
Score
Tokens
Saturday and Sunday's stages should prove to be interesting/exciting; Im taking Chris Froome to outright win Saturday's stage.. Check out the profile... The main climb looks very, very painful.

PROFIL.png

In my opinion Froome will win the tour this year and I think he is going to show everyone else in the field just how well "trained"/ juiced up he is. Whoever steps up in the next 2 days will likely win overall.

Here goes Froome on the last climb.... Boom!

Are you watching this on TV?

I was, yes. It can be streamed as well i guess on www.frombar.tv Usually airs around 8am EST give or take an hour or so.

These idiot bike chasers deserve to fall off a tall cliff, all of 'em.

What the fok is wrong with them?

What happened today I missed most of the race!?!?!
I love watching the big climbs and the sprints.

I'll google it.

I can't believe Klodn is still at it. The guy is friggin my age.

:bowdown:

He rode very well today, considering that they had to ride up Alpe D'uez twice yesterday. They have done more climbing this year than in years past. The little kid from Colombia Quitana sp? is killing it. Look out next year, if he stays out of trouble he could win the tour more than once.

I'm betting 10 bucks on Quintana to win outright tomorrow for shits n giggles

Froom just punched an idiot who stepped in front of his bike. I was hoping he knocked him off the edge of the mountain but no such luck.

This Colombian kid is a beast with a great poker face

Quintana just dropped Froom. Quintana is gonna finished 2nd in the tour. Impressive!:blittster:

Again, what's wrong with these retard spectators? They should be fined and jailed until the event is over.

The fans wouldn't fuck with the cyclists if they were the size of football players. I can't believe these idiot fans this year. I have never seen them quite this bad in recent years....

I think Cavendish wins tonight under the lights of Paris... Night race... 1st time in the history of the race they finish under streetlights