Top regional foods by state

• Start date
  • Replies 29 Comments
  • Views 1,255 Views
Did FW just start a thread?

Yeah I can't see it either.

I have had some variation of 23 of the listings.

Goddamned Pennsylvania known for spam....really?!

oh shit, you reminded me I have some spam I wanna eat. :up: thanx pal

Lol no problem, enjoy your random-i-don't-know-what-it-is. :goodforyou:

3. Green Jell-O with goddamn carrots in it (Utah)
Come on, Mormons. Goddammit.

original.png

:lmao:

1. Chicago-style deep-dish pizza (Illinois)

Man is mortal. He frolics upon the grass of life for but a short season, and then is snatched back to the inanimate dirt of his origin. The Chicago-style deep-dish pizza, America's greatest regional foodstuffall those toppings, good God so much cheese and meat, I can hear my heartbeat, this can't be right, it sounds like a goddamn chainsaw, can that be right?will greatly hasten that day's arrival, but it will also fill at least a little part of at least one of those days with a transcendent, mind-boggling, outrageously indulgent sensory experience. This is the best thing any food can do, and certainly far beyond the capabilities of [stares daggers at New York] a sheet of soggy cardboard with a flap of waxy melted cheese stretched across it.

:lol:

28. Scrapple (Pennsylvania)

28. Scrapple

But the cheesesteak mer m'mer Phiwwy cheesesteak mer! Shut it. The famous grease-and-garbage sandwich belongs to the city of Philadelphia, which A) is the worst place on Earth, and B) doesn't come close to representing the entire state of Pennsylvania. In a given day, 500 times as many Pennsylvanians are scraping possums off the motorway to add volume to their scrapple as are standing in line with the tourists in the Junior Varsity Metropolis to have a bucket of Cheez Whiz dumped onto a fistful of thinly sliced sewer rat. Your state food is this salty, greasy, gray, abjectly horrifying pig-rectum-mash, and, fuck you, it is delicious.

Being from Wisky we have lots of great cheese. Cheez whiz is an embarassment and should not have the word cheese in it. Yuk. Besides that Philly is one horrible city imo.

Wow some of these foods are horrible.

Hamburger casserole? Really? It must be so complicated to make.

Being from Wisky we have lots of great cheese. Cheez whiz is an embarassment and should not have the word cheese in it. Yuk. Besides that Philly is one horrible city imo.

Agreed.

Wow some of these foods are horrible.

Hamburger casserole? Really? It must be so complicated to make.

Thought exactly both sentences here! :up:

28. Scrapple (Pennsylvania)

When cooked right (thin and crispy) it's wonderful with eggs!

ss852573.jpg

Very unhealthy though and Dafty if you sat with him to eat scrapple probably would get up and walk out on you!