• Replies 10 Comments
  • Views 866 Views

Bay Bud

fat old guy
Since
May 4, 2011
Score
Tokens
8) because it's hard to be angry at the world when you've got a cold & crispy longneck in your hands

7) my beer fridge is loaded with the likes of shiner bock, tecate light, sapporo, peroni, boddington's and young's chocolate stout, and i need to make room for about 12 bottles of a recent home-brew batch

6) i'm going to drive right by gruene hall in a bit, and there's simply no reason not to stop in for a quick bottle or two

5) it's important for me to drink beer so i have something to blame my belly on

4) because i'm out of good olive juice to make a dirty martini

3) i've got some writing to do this afternoon, and beer helps prevent writer's block

2) beer is rich in fiber, and old farts like me need extra fiber in their diets

1) because beer is good enough, cold enough and doggone it, i like beer

chicken cheese enchilada soup for dinner, steve-o, excellent stuff with a bottle of tecate.

First good thing you've posted in years.

Tecate needs lime.

We like chocolate malt in our beer, good call BayBuday.

recipe please.
well, funny thing is i've never had a recipe for this, sorta' just make tortilla soup and add grilled chicken and velveeta. will try and make some notes while i'm cooking a bit later. about to throw the chicken on the grill now.

plenty of limes here for the tecate, boys and girls. also have a few freshly picked myers lemons if you want to go that route.

oh, and just for matty, i picked up a bottle of rebecca creek texas whiskey today. looking forward to trying it out.

Would you drink beer with this guy? I wouldn't.
:bigearguy:

B R E A D A A A A A Y!

Nice to see you finally made bail, pal.

:cheers: