Top 5 MLB Ballparks

• Start date
  • Replies 42 Comments
  • Views 3,228 Views
Surprised you've never been to the Cell, CB. It really gets a bad rap IMO. If you go, buy field-level between the foul poles only. I want to get in on a Sunday (wearing the 72 jerseys home Sundays).

I enjoy the Cell, I like being able to walk the concourse, and its go to take kids to, with all the stuff up in left field

From what I've seen of the Cell on TV it looks pretty cool.

Marlins played a home game there about 4-5 years ago

From what I've seen of the Cell on TV it looks pretty cool.

Marlins played a home game there about 4-5 years ago

Yeah, I went to it, best seats i ever had there. Was that because of a hurricane?

Yes. So it was probably 2005.

of the parks i've visited...1) tiger stadium will probably always rank at the top; 2) pnc park, best of the 'new' stadiums I've been to, great setting and pittsburgh is a cheap town to drink in; 3) minute maid, no doubt some bias but it's a wonderful park with amazing sight lines from anywhere; 4) yankee stadium, the original, and by that i mean before the remodeling in the 70s; 5) coors field, say what you want about the ball traveling in the altitude, but it's a nice park and the area around the stadium is a fun place to hang out.

Time magazine names the 10 worst stadiums in the US. Plenty of ballparks in there.

How is Dodger Stadium in there, seriously? They are wrong on their assessment of the Cell also. They will not let people from the upper deck sit in the lower deck, but many places are like that.