Mudcat

yap
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Electric or manual. What you got?

Electric sonicare. Very happy with it.

I am convinced my current toothbrush was mislabeled. I bought it as soft bristles but those are some hard bristles. They started out hard and then they continued hard and they are still hard.

Hard fucking bristles, that toothbrush.

manual, but I'm meaning to try the electric ..after all these years

Small hotel toothbrush.

Used to do trade shows selling the interplak. Sonicare is the best electric IMO.

Sonicare. There's no going back.

I gots both. Not sure why. I use either depending on the mood.

:what?:

I use manual but I definitely have to go electric. I asked my dental hygienist what she thinks is better and her answer was something along the lines of, "Electric, obviously, you complete dipshit dumbass."

Right now I use a soft bristled manual toothbrush. I heard soft was the way to go if you are stupid enough to be using manual. And these bristles actually are pretty soft. But I brush the fuck out of my teeth so I wear them flat pretty fast - the bristles, not the teeth - if in fact I don't just snap the handle at some point.

Jenny has recommended an Oral B electric unit. Economy is a factor in that in terms of the cost of replacement heads, so she says. Plus her base unit is apparently 20+ years old. That's some good durability.

She is obviously not a huge sample size though.

My dentist sells Sonicares right at her office. She says they are at cost but who knows about that?

But yeah, should make the switcheroo.

MrX
Sonicare. There's no going back.

Got one about 7 years ago and couldn't believe I lived my whole life without one... Should be mandatory!

You guys have got to be shitting me. Yous sound like you're getting some kind of orgasmic experience from tooth brushing. I mean you're not shoving it up your ass afterwords are ya?

I use manual but I definitely have to go electric. I asked my dental hygienist what she thinks is better and her answer was something along the lines of, "Electric, obviously, you complete dipshit dumbass."

Right now I use a soft bristled manual toothbrush. I heard soft was the way to go if you are stupid enough to be using manual. And these bristles actually are pretty soft. But I brush the fuck out of my teeth so I wear them flat pretty fast - the bristles, not the teeth - if in fact I don't just snap the handle at some point.

Jenny has recommended an Oral B electric unit. Economy is a factor in that in terms of the cost of replacement heads, so she says. Plus her base unit is apparently 20+ years old. That's some good durability.

She is obviously not a huge sample size though.

My dentist sells Sonicares right at her office. She says they are at cost but who knows about that?

But yeah, should make the switcheroo.[/QUOTE

Oral b is good too they all are compared to a manual brush but it ain't no sonicare. It was the most popular for a long time.

we got oral B

I had an unexpected and dramatic development in this area.

Chicky-poo at work was asking me how my trip to the dentist went - yada yada - we got to talking about teethbrushes.

Next thing I know, she is handing me a little electric toothbrush. After a bit of an argument about how I am not going to accept that - it is one thing to grab a mint lifesaver from her tray but that toothbrush is something with value - but she insists. She shows me she actually has like 8 of them in her bag - she bought them on same amazing deal from The Shopping Channel or something. 10 bucks each.

I finally give up and just say thank you and take it.

It's a little battery operated deal with cute little designs on a New York City theme. It even comes with 1 spare head.

Used it last night for the first time ---> liked it. Going with it until further notice.

I had an unexpected and dramatic development in this area.

Chicky-poo at work was asking me how my trip to the dentist went - yada yada - we got to talking about teethbrushes.

Next thing I know, she is handing me a little electric toothbrush. After a bit of an argument about how I am not going to accept that - it is one thing to grab a mint lifesaver from her tray but that toothbrush is something with value - but she insists. She shows me she actually has like 8 of them in her bag - she bought them on same amazing deal from The Shopping Channel or something. 10 bucks each.

I finally give up and just say thank you and take it.

It's a little battery operated deal with cute little designs on a New York City theme. It even comes with 1 spare head.

Used it last night for the first time ---> liked it. Going with it until further notice.

Wow good for you

Sonicare Plus. I also bought from the dentist on some alleged price deal as well. Actually bought for mom, but now have ordered some heads to use myself I think I used a couple of times but for some reason I always go back to manual. Seems like I am always getting toothpaste spraying everywhere....maybe I use too much. I will try again.