• Replies 16 Comments
  • Views 1,194 Views

Acid Joe

Stoned Member
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Happy family day. Good day for gambling. Your not working you can stay home with those who love you well you play degenerate style. Love this day. Only because in 4 more days VEGAS..... this is my warm up.

didn't know they had that in Canada

I wasn't aware of this holiday in Canada. We, on the east coast in Canada, like to work so we do not get a paid holiday in February.

didn't know they had that in Canada

Me neither. Not until I was gabbing with my chick yesterday and I asked her if she has appointments today and she said no, citing that reason.

I am out of the Canadian loop.

AB, ON & SK only. Slackers.

1 and 1 so far

lets see if the other torontonians knew about it

My question for anyone in the know: what is the deal? Is it an actual full-fledged holiday with everything being closed? Or is it more of a hazy deal with variable applications?

I like the idea. A holiday in February. The more holidays the better.

I mean, I will work today, but remembering back to my days in conventional jobs, the more holidays the better.

I don't get paid today, so it sucks

Muddy, beer and liquor stores are closed (not that it affects you). Banks are closed. If your a federal employee your working. Mail will be delivered today, schools are closed, Eaton centre, vaughn mills and pacific centre malls are open. it's about as fucked up a day as there is. I'm betting sports, playing poker and not working.

do provincial government employees have to work today?

Think of the title of the thread when you read what I'm saying! Just want you posters up North to not start whining, bitching, moaning down the road about the GGDDPOTD being dominated by the CBB! OK, the Olympics is going on right now but when the NHL gets going again I better see some hockey picks posted! How we supposed to go 219-146 without your participation?

Not one once of disrespectful to the lovely BadNina but she was our best hockey picking so far! The girl with a butt like that has better things to do! Come on fellas, get out of the rut, spring and flowers blooming will be here before you know it! Right now you guys are sitting on the bench with splinters the size of logs in your asses! Much love comes with this statement to my Canadian friends!:yes:

Canada loves you MrMonkey and just to let you know, BadNina is my half sister.