Time to Cancel Plommer

• Start date
  • Replies 85 Comments
  • Views 3,555 Views
IAG, I was just thinking- you could have gave some young stud 8K to tongue-punch your box all day.

BUT

You decided to loan it to plommer instead?

Not a good idea.
Hindsight pal.

I’d do it for a steak dinner and a pack of Rolo’s
Fucking foreigners from the country south of us always coming in to do the job for less. A job most Canadians don't want.

20210219_133756.jpg

Plommy, first time caller, long time listener.

how do you feel about the current lockdown your country is experiencing?

Short term and long term?

I’ll hang up and listen.

Tron pal, the lockdown doesn't affect me much personally. I can still shop etc, mostly online but also in store (Walmart, Food Basics etc) and my income is not affected in any way. Minor inconveniences for the greater good of the health of my fellow Canadians.

I also understand the frustration of business not being able to make money and the financial hardship its causing for so many.

Canada is lagging behind other first world countries in getting the vaccine in to peoples arms. The US is vaccinating far far more people at a much faster pace than here and people are getting impatient.

As usual I don't let much in the way of current affairs affect me negatively.
I'm in the final 1/4 of my life and am not worried about dying but when I do expire I'm 99.9% certain and thankful I'll only have to go through it once.

I dunno Plommer, I'm begging to think mudcats theory on reliving the same life over and over again could be right. Currently makes the most sense to me.
Plommer, now that you've won 13 bets in a row are you finally gonna pay iag? :hidesbehindsofa: asking for Steve

I dunno Plommer, I'm begging to think mudcats theory on reliving the same life over and over again could be right. Currently makes the most sense to me.
Plommer, now that you've won 13 bets in a row are you finally gonna pay iag? :hidesbehindsofa: asking for Steve
paid her 2X already pal. ask her.

oh and it was 13 winners in a row on a $10 deposit pal. 10 fuckin bucks!

Of course he won’t.