Time to Cancel Plommer

• Start date
  • ā€¢
  • Replies 85 Comments
  • ā€¢ Views 3,557 Views
Am I the only one who thought Vdaves post was sarcastic? :hidesbehindsofa: : ok carry on
LOL holy shit Reno I never thought you and I would be the only ones on the same wavelength šŸ˜‚.

Ya'll are crazy. I love Plommer. I just saw the thick chick from Star Wars get canceled and thought I'd go for some topical humor. Oops šŸ˜±

Thanks for sharing your story Roguey. You are a fucking badass and I'm glad you were able to overcome all those obstacles to become the man you are today.

Sorry if I offended anyone, especially @plommer . Thought it was obvious enough I was joking...

1. Who uses CANCEL someone seriously? If I was actually getting on my high horse to recommend someone get chucked I wouldn't say "cancel them".

2. We all have fucking checkered pasts. I'm as goodie two shoes as they come and I've still got plenty of lying, cheating, and stealing on my resume. Forum of degens isn't where one goes to find society's most upstanding citizens.

3. But the biggest one... the tone I took at the end like I had the authority to chuck anyone. Ya'll are super nice to me and I feel like part of the family, but I'm a part-timer that disappears for days/weeks/years on end. I have no delusions of grandeur that I have that kind of power or pull here lol.

I'm not going anywhere you crazy bastages.

VD, in the end, we are all on double secret probation on Gamelive.

Am I the only one who thought Vdaves post was sarcastic? :hidesbehindsofa: : ok carry on
I had considered it but they way it was written had me fooled, plus I had already stuck my neck out and said what I did and could no longer edit.

I found it hard to believe Davey was against me.

Davy you cunt.

There are reasonable explanations for a lot of what was said about me/IAG but it in order to add context this meant I'd have to reveal things I wanted kept off the forum.

IAG is not upset about the debt. Shes upset because she felt used and betrayed. She is an honest person and has no bad intentions but she absolutely makes a lot of mistakes when it comes to interpretations. I've had to explain myself repeatedly to her about things I'd said that she interpreted incorrectly or took out of context.

This all started because last week I became aware of something she disclosed to another person that was quite personal and to be kept between us. So last week I blocked her because I was annoyed. I probably would have cooled down and unblocked her but she realized very quickly she was blocked and became upset. This lead to all the mud slinging on the forum. It appeared to be about me scamming her for a few dollars. This was not the case.

Then I made it worse by saying things I can't take back. This could have all been avoided if it wasn't brought into the forum.

Lots of conclusions were made by people that didn't/don't know the whole story. It got out of control quickly and since i am the villain people kept piling on, and it felt like Dave was as well. If it were about anything else I would have realized instantly that Dave was joking.

Last edited:
Sorry if I offended anyone, especially @plommer . Thought it was obvious enough I was joking...
Not offended pal, and you know I can take a joke but under the circumstances it felt like I was being circled by the sharks getting ready to attack and you were another I had to fend off.

So I took your post out of context. Its just another great example of how easily typed messages in a chitty room can be misunderstood.

There absolutely was a lot of this happening the last few days.

That sounds all good and fine at first glance for those not paying attention BUT

This did not start because I betrayed a confidence. Itā€™s because Plommer did. It was common knowledge that Plommer owed me money. In an email Steve attacked Plommer and I responded as posted earlier..I did not bring ANYTHING to the forum until much later, and it was all info already out there....for years....Steve asked Plommer when he was paying me back. Plommer apparently felt the need to HIMSELF reveal that he had info on Steve and basically called him a liar and stated he didnā€™t owe me. This was a lie. He even suggested Steve ā€ask her.ā€ and went on about how he was in the know etc...Steve responds and calls out Plommer...in the meanwhile Iā€™m trying to contact Plommer to say WTF?

I donā€™t think he blocked me because he was annoyed at perception of confidence betrayal. Literally everyone knew that he owed me money. All I I did is tell Steve that I believed he would eventually pay me back when his parents passed and I didnā€™t want that. Was THAT my big betrayal Of confidence?? It was never expressed to me that was some sort of secret. If anything felt I was defending him. If there was some narrative where I was supposed to play along that he was paid I wasnā€™t aware of it. Then he betrayed MY confidence in back and forth with Steve and I believe he blocked me because he knew I would call him out on it and was embarrassed.

Plommer was given days of ā€œcool downā€œ time. When it became He was not going to discuss with me and again, probably because he was embarrassed he had a meltdown in his engagement with Steve where had to one up him with information I gave him about Steve (incidental comment about him sending me $100) although I donā€™t see why thatā€™s a bad thing. It was good of Steve to send. Plommer knew I was confused as to what I was thinking. Did he contact me to clarify? No, He doubled down and started trolling with crazy making...thatā€™s when I said screw it...put out information that was ALL out there on the internet/forums and he responded with posting even MORE information I gave him in confidence...followed by gloating about ā€œsome are predators, some are preyā€ type BS.

Anyone who is paying attention to the order of events knows this latest version of events is just not what went down. Itā€™s simply not. For those interested and who have too much time on their hands, it appears to have started with Steve and Plom in the Random Thoughts thread post #29502. I was made aware of thread following day and didnā€™t bring ANYTHING to forum until it was clear Plommer was not communicating with me. This is days later. He says this was because he was annoyed because I betrayed some confidence (that was common knowledge?) HE is the one who served up private info in an attempt to one up Steve using some offhand stupid mention of payment in our prior conversation. Not even sure why that would be an attempt to shame Steve anyway. I think I actually had essentially forgiven his debt as I did a PORTION of Plomā€™s. Steve paying was a GOOD thing. It was unexpected.
Plommer has continued to post more confidential information concerning me...everything I posted or said about him was common knowledge...the worst of it posted by him himself.

These are the facts and they are indisputable.
Again, Iā€™m not in the business of worrying about who posts where, making posters choose sides etc, but when someone tries to spin the truth in attempt to defend pooor behavior, I will set the record straight

With a lot of words...women are wordy. But it will be set straight.

Last edited:
And P.S. I donā€™t even know Vegas Dave but even I caught that was sarcasm:yes:

My crystal ball sees a swift and drama-free ending to all this soon.

:handshake:

Folks. If you're going to keep us all engaged/invested please keep posts about this matter to 3-4 succinct bullet points. Thanks in advance.

-Mangement

Folks. If you're going to keep us all engaged/invested please keep posts about this matter to 3-4 succinct bullet points. Thanks in advance.

-Mangement
Boner...It takes more words to set facts straight then to toss out B.S....

and women be some wordy creatures...but I will attempt to do better...all we can do,

-Mangement
I was thinking the same. Iā€™m lost at this point.

-Mangement
~Plommer
~Owes
~Money

Not offended pal, and you know I can take a joke but under the circumstances it felt like I was being circled by the sharks getting ready to attack and you were another I had to fend off.

So I took your post out of context. Its just another great example of how easily typed messages in a chitty room can be misunderstood.

There absolutely was a lot of this happening the last few days.
Yeah, I understand, that's why I apologized. Didn't mean for it to be a kick you while you were down thing. It just made me think about how celebs get cancelled for tweets and drama dug up from ages ago so I turned it into a joke thread.

Obviously missed the mark but at least Reno and I are finally on the same wavelength on something after a year or so of going to war in other threads šŸ»

I, for one, feel like I've invested enough reading into this matter that I deserve to know what the fuck the original debt\scam was about in the first place.

I don't even care if it's wordy as fuck.

Plommer borrowed BTC, gambled them away and didn't pay them back.

Fin

Reactions: MrX
MrX
I, for one, feel like I've invested enough reading into this matter that I deserve to know what the fuck the original debt\scam was about in the first place.

I don't even care if it's wordy as fuck.
Plommer borrowed BTC, gambled them away and didn't pay them back.

Fin
Not really that simple...esp with Joey, but I feel like Iā€™ve invested enough typing In this matter that I deserve to take a break

But since you are both here, look at the mention I gave you two just about one year ago...8 posts down.

• Cheers
Reactions: MrX