• Replies 13 Comments
  • Views 1,085 Views

Baggio

DT
Since
Jan 25, 2010
Score
Tokens
What is going on with him? Is he going to take the whole year off? I have not follow the news on him lately.

There are rumors he could be playing in a few weeks.

The odds of him playing were -150 right after the crash and -400 last week at William Hill after weeks of one way action.

They are talking about a return for the WGC Match Play

I'm sure he wants to get a few warm ups in before Augusta

banged some bitches

Busted for DUI. Poor bastard can't afford an Uber.

tiger%20woods%20mug%20shot.jpg

Celebrities really look like regular people when the mug shot comes! Ain't like they can say, you mind if I get my makeup person to spruce me up a little! :grin:

Guy prolly needs rehab - and needs to be serious about it. That's my assessment from a distance. That whole bit with the extreme womanizing - totally screamed of compulsive/addictive behavior. I have known people like that from programs. The substance abuse often goes hand-in-hand.

And here we are. Maybe this is rock bottom.

I know there are a few guys that have been on tour who are addicts/alcoholics who have straightened out. Tom Watson, David Feherty.

John Daly? Actually I'm not sure where John Daly stands today. He straightened out many times but who knows?

But if you ain't gonna do it, and you need to get somewhere, you've got half a billion dollars. Take a fucking limo!

Apparently he was baked, not drunk.

Officers in Jupiter, Florida, found Woods, 41, asleep at the wheel in his Mercedes early Monday morning. Woods car was stopped in the right lane of the road with the brake lights and right turn signal on, the report stated.

Woods took full responsibility for his actions in a statement on Monday and blamed the incident on an unexpected reaction to prescribed medications, saying alcohol was not involved.

The golfer agreed to a breathalyzer test and had a blood alcohol level of .000 percent, according to the police report. Under a heading on the report titled Odors, it states, None.

Woods reportedly told officers that he was taking several prescription drugs, including the pain medication Vicodin.

Celebrities really look like regular people when the mug shot comes! Ain't like they can say, you mind if I get my makeup person to spruce me up a little! :grin:

you mean bald and depressed? Yep reg people

Where have we gone wrong mr.M?