Tiger Woods To Tell All On Friday

I'd still pound "addicted to sex" 0-5 times at -1300 except I won't. He might say it once but I can't ever see him saying it over 5 times, I'd give him a little more intelligence to come up with a euphemism or two.

I should have pounded it.

I think he will tell every hot biatch that he is now avaliable since his old lady is going to divorce him anyway. He will get up there and say something like,"I really love golf people, but lets face it, I'm addicted to pussy. The way I relax after a round round of golf at the Masters, is to hit the Waffle House, and pick up the best looking waitress there with most of her teeth and go back to my swanky hotel room and get a total freak on that requires the cops and firehouse to come down and clean up. I'm tired of hiding it from everyone, so I'd like you to meet my new sponsers, Durex, KY, and Cindy's Love nest and Dominatrix boutique. Now every Sunday on the tour instead of that red shirt, I will be modeling a new outfit from Cindy's boutique, just look as these assless thong with 4 studed cock rings, a great buy, and a comfortable item."

Yes, though bookmaker seems to be holding off on grading WILL TIGER TAKE A YEAR OFF FROM PGA GOLF 2010?

I guess that's the right move of theirs, but I really didn't want to tie up $700 until he actually plays this year. But whatever, I still bet he plays at the Masters so it's not too long.