• Replies 8 Comments
  • Views 929 Views

Bay Bud

fat old guy
Since
May 4, 2011
Score
Tokens
ran across a few stories this morning that made me shake my head, roll my eyes and begin my day without much faith in human beings. i will head to gruene hall for a couple of lunch beers to get back into a better mood.

uconn center andre drummond: does anyone really believe this kid is paying for his college tuition out of his own pocket? the ncaa takes away scholarships because calhoun's running a dirty program, and then this happens right under their noses. how many other freshmen have been given to now to decide if they're going to pay their tuition? i'm wishing bad things on calhoun and the huskies.

gen y'ers in the workplace: what a load of crapola this piece was. i wanted to find out a little more about this younger group just now beginning to come out of college so that perhaps i could relate to some nephews and nieces in college a little better. instead i get absolute bullshit, and if it's not total crap, then gen y really needs to sit down and re-evaluate itself. "i show you love by how hard i work, not how long i stick around" ??? really??? is that how you feel? if so, i show you the door right now so that you can spread your fuckin' love somewhere else. another spot that got me was this - "they're tech dependent." if i'm hiring someone today, i'd take them outside and give them shovels, hammers, saws, etc, and ask them to show me how those tools work. if they can't operate the simple stuff, i don't want them on the technical matters.

todd graham is one gutless, mealy-mouthed son of a bitch: take the time to read this. if you really believe he had yet to talk to arizona state about their head coaching job, then make sure you get to sleep early this saturday night and be a good little boy and girl so santa claus will leave you lots of toys. he's a coaching slut, just like dennis franchione was as the article mentions. graham tries to justify this with the old "other people are doing it" excuse. but to not have the balls to at least tell your team in person, instead having someone else text them that you're running away like the lilly-livered pussy that he is, now that's chicken-shit. i am wishing bad things on todd graham.

Love the G Y'ers BB!

Work Ethic: I worked hard this week! Call out sick on Friday!

Tech Savory: Italian Army, all Generals and no soldiers! Can someone make the coffee!

Communication and Teamwork: Yea, they love to all go outside and smoke at the same time and no one's covering the phones!

Money: ?? At a loss for words, how bout GET BENT!

Recognition: No wonder, after their parents have told them they are wonderful their whole life and not slapping them side the head no wonder! Johnny, you need a time out!

Diversity: Of course, everyone in the office has their own rules or no rules! Liberal bastards!

Work versus life: "Well Dad, their are no jobs in my field available." You want me to be happy, right?"

Being green: OMG! Let me bite my lip! Jeeuuss! Start by throwing your trash in a can! My town is a mess! Leaders! Yea right! I mean even though older then the Gen Y group, what Republican candidate available for Pres excites you at the moment?

Sarah, throw your panties in the mix honey!

sarah-palin-hottie.jpg

good thread

this needs to be a weekly installment, make it happen juror, send bay some gamelive condoms, or what ever it takes.