Thought I would be more pissed than I am

• Start date
  • Replies 24 Comments
  • Views 1,895 Views
I am a pretty heartless cynical SOB about most sports but, I have to admit, I still get a bit of a twinge in the guts when I think of how the Canadian women lost the gold medal game at the Olympics.

I am a pretty heartless cynical SOB about most sports but, I have to admit, I still get a bit of a twinge in the guts when I think of how the Canadian women lost the gold medal game at the Olympics.

MrsMonkey hates when I turn on a women's college baskets game. Thinks only men should be playing it. She's old school. Get over it Muddy! The men won and that's all that counts. :canada:

Well okay, I definitely don't want to get on MrsMonkey's bad side.

Jello, I have to deal with Auburn fans. I feel your pain. Overall they are a classless bunch. They don't know how to win or lose with class. Which is one reason why I really like watching them lose.

I guess one positive that has come from this is that I can sell my tickets for a decent amount of money.

Yeah, there should be Butler fans sucking your dick at this very moment for those tickets. Have you thought of trading them on Craigslist for a night of unbridled passion with a hottie?

I guess one positive that has come from this is that I can sell my tickets for a decent amount of money.

Herman, just wondering? What is the face value of a ticket now a days?