Devilwoman

Not the New Guy
Since
Apr 5, 2010
Score
Tokens
April 9, 2010

Mrs. X,

You ask, “Why do I think you’re a cunt and a stupid bitch?” Well, Mrs. X, who doesn’t? It all started when you posted a thread titled “Why I don’t like Devilwoman.” In this thread you begin to attack me (with words) because women fought for their rights and that I am acting “slutty and dumb.” At this time I had only posted a few things, a couple of overgrown kids breastfeeding. I was asked to post my tits, and a picture of my face, but I simply said no. In no way is that slutty or dumb.

In the end the truth came out. You were so pissed off that I simply said “no” to you without an explanation, well get over yourself. You say you want to read posts as they would be in real life? Then go out and get a life and you might even have real conversations. I thought you put me on ignore…what happened to that?

I am flattered that you and Mr. X would spend your morning talking about me on your daily drive to Taco Bell, but I still find it creepy.

You are letting this forum get to you. That is not good. This is the internet and I am someone you will never meet, or never know you met, if you met me. Calm down and enjoy your life a little.

Thank you for your time,

Devilwoman
www.sportsprescription.com

*sigh*

What color of nail polish do you like?

french manicure look

Why don't you want to meet us, Devilwoman? Do you have something to hide?

Just curious. I meet Internet posters professionally.

Nothing like a cat fight? Come on MrxX, we have learned you are a stupid bitch but not a stupid pussy? :clap:

DW is a breath of fresh air! :kiss:

In case you didn't bother to read the insightful thread "Women who like to curse alot", I asked for this:

"Thanks to this forum I called my GPS a "cunt" out loud yesterday. I NEVER use that word.

Gamelive, it's bringing out the best in me.

DW when I saw all that text in your post, I was excited and thought you were really going to tell us something. Copy and paste is a good start, but I, and I think I can speak for the rest of the lame forum, want more.

I'd like a paragraph.

I know, why would you do anything for a bitch, dyke like me? But maybe you can find it in your little devilish heart. How about a paragraph, five coherent sentences about why I'm a cunt and a stupid bitch?

That would be fucking sweet."

Do you think you and Mrs. X will get so heated that you both start fighting and then eventually start making out while Nina and Robyn stumble upon you only to find the two of you locked in a naked, twisted array of arms and legs. Upon seeing this they are both initially disgusted but their disgust quickly morphs into curiousity. Ultimately, it's a tag team affair that finds the four of you exploring eachother in ways you've only dreamed of. Is that a possibility?

I'll cut her some slack. She has a right to be angry. I did attack her "with words" and all.

But the whole point is that you are hiding Devilwoman. I think that was the root of what bothers Mrs. X the most. If you put a picture up of yourself and wanted to act a little naughty, make a slutty once in a while...I think she has no problem with that. The real problem lies within the fact that you don't let any of see what you look like, you hide behind the computer. You make suggestive comments, for effect I guess...but the problem is your shtick doesn't work for long if we don't even know if you are a girl or a dude.....

Do you think you and Mrs. X will get so heated that you both start fighting and then eventually start making out while Nina and Robyn stumble upon you only to find the two of you locked in a naked, twisted array of arms and legs. Upon seeing this they are both initially disgusted but their disgust quickly morphs into curiousity. Ultimately, it's a tag team affair that finds the four of you exploring eachother in ways you've only dreamed of. Is that a possibility?

yes it is.

cash up front, pal.

But the whole point is that you are hiding Devilwoman. I think that was the root of what bothers Mrs. X the most. If you put a picture up of yourself and wanted to act a little naughty, make a slutty once in a while...I think she has no problem with that. The real problem lies within the fact that you don't let any of see what you look like, you hide behind the computer. You make suggestive comments, for effect I guess...but the problem is your shtick doesn't work for long if we don't even know if you are a girl or a dude.....

sharp post :usa:

Ok, you earned your plug: www.swingingjohnsonsports.com

:pink2:

Nice, Matt.

Name your price Mrs X. Now listen, just between the two of us. Does Mr. X know you're into women? Or let me start here, do you know you're into women? I mean you play Roller Derby, you like the physicality of it and you know if one of those Derby chicks, especially a veteran who is really good flattered you by coming on to you, you ain't sayin' no, baby.