This is the house I grew up in

• Start date
  • Replies 21 Comments
  • Views 1,600 Views
It's an odd thing when I look at that place. My first memories are there - among the pine trees in the backyard - and I lived there until I was early 20's.

Of course my parents were there for another 30 years and I visited many a time over those years.

Point being - lots happened. Good and bad. Eras came and went, both as a family and globally.

But I look at it and all I see is stupid shit that makes me want to crawl under a rock.

:dunno:

My wife told me about this headline today. Our one buying experience with a realtor was pretty negative. We had maybe 3 total show us a couple houses over the years but once we zeroed in on a region we stuck with one realtor. She was nice and all but just didn't add anything I couldn't already glean online. I guess maybe a local anecdote or two... but really not much. And though we were the buyer I'm sure her presence increased our cost (built in to sellers prices and whatnot).

I have a cousin who i really like who is a realtor but honestly its a profession that needs to go.