• Replies 18 Comments
  • Views 1,924 Views

MonkeyF0cker

Mean People Suck
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
The heat is getting to me. Leaving every July from now on.

High of only 93 tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

Obviously I can't help you choose a destination since RogueJuror busted me and publicly pointed out that I confused Taiwan with Thailand.

Why do you even live there any months anymore.

just talked to my dad who lives in del webb - jesus

fuck the heat

3rd day in the 100s here in slc

got a spare couch in our place in the church basement anytime you want to visit near your midwest roots

Why do you even live there any months anymore.

Cantor mostly. I could setup something to remote bet I suppose.

I like the spring, fall, and winter here. The summers are ridiculous though.

got a spare couch in our place in the church basement anytime you want to visit near your midwest roots

LOL. Sweet!

My brother lives in Schaumburg actually...

Last edited:
top golf is out there and the mall and sweet baby rays! we have soo much to do as we fall in love

Why don't you move in Bay area for a couple months in the summer? If I wasn't married with kids I would have loved to spend the summers in cool weather. Maybe Freefall could rent me a room.

Something about that area doesn't interest me much. I'd rather be up in the mountains in Montana or something.

Away from people.

top golf is out there and the mall and sweet baby rays! we have soo much to do as we fall in love

They're anti-2a, going to need more than a church basement, golf, and a mall to get me over there.

just got in. it's like 95 at night. I'm prepared for the day heat, but I like the nights cooler. Also will likely be spending less time in Vegas in the future. The Hilton or "Hotel" is way empty for a Thursday. Yep, this city is gonna be a ghost town in a few years.

Ah the LVH. It's getting cheap. Prices are down to $30/night on Kayak.

Make sure you get a room in the North Tower, those renovated rooms are nice.

I'm in the East tower, last time was in the North tower. The rooms seems the same. I used to like the rooms they had with the table going all the way across the window. Those must be gone now.
This place was my favorite back when they were linked with Ballys/Ceasers. Before Harrahs took over those.

weather has been great since the thread was started.

however the week before was brutal. 110-115 degrees.

rained all morning yesterday. couldn't have been happier.

not going to hit triple digits for at least a week.

scattered showers in the forecast the next few days.