• Replies 12 Comments
  • Views 511 Views

betplom

RPM
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I was looking for a video on youtube showing how to properly smoke a pipe. Found one by this guy, which lead me to some of his other videos.
The guy believes he is the epitome of cool and he actually has some good things to say but his persona is sometimes cringey as fukk. Cracks me up.
He is in his 50's. Hipsters take note

@plommer the first 2 videos had some funny moments but I quite liked the last video (especially the first 7-8 minutes)

He was dead right about cigars, anarchists and how he puts himself in a position to succeed.

He’s going for an Ernest Hemingway physical appearance I’m guessing?

@plommer the first 2 videos had some funny moments but I quite liked the last video (especially the first 7-8 minutes)

He was dead right about cigars, anarchists and how he puts himself in a position to succeed.

He’s going for an Ernest Hemingway physical appearance I’m guessing?
Like I said he makes some very valid points and seems to know what hes talking about but it seems like he tries a bit too hard to come across as hip.

I'm enjoying his vids. Been binge watching all afternoon. After I completed my 3 mile walk, of course.

he called himself a thought leader
He is wise and I think the thread title is misleading. My fault. I think hes cool as fuck but his schtick is kinda funny to me, with the chopsitcks and making your own coffee brew etc.
I'm a fan now and also a subscriber.

The only thing I would most certainly disagree with him about is Christianity. He is a christian, I am an infidel.

I enjoyed this video most of all the ones I've seen so far.

You gotta pay attention as he is subtle but there are a few "I see what you did there" moments.

I'm liking this dude more and more. The fact he is a hairy pussy lover is reassuring.

@Tron would like your feedback on this one, pal.

:dunno: I like his flashlight, but didn't make it much further. Will try again later :officer:

:dunno: I like his flashlight, but didn't make it much further. Will try again later :officer:
Yeah he's quite slow with his delivery. I usually have his vids play while I'm on the computer doing other things and if he says something interesting I immediately rewind it a bit and re-watch the segment.

been watching Major Chornobaivka

Major Chornobaivka prank calls relatives of Russian soldiers and tells them that their son died in combat, pregnant wives mothers fathers, Major Chornobaivka is not so sensitive though and goes into graphic details on how their son died, sometimes Major Chornobaivka paints them as heroes saving fellow soldiers and sometimes he tells them that their son got caught in a rain of artillery while looting a washing machine

auto cc, auto translate, hardcore comedy drama, better than Netflix, 8.9 Matty Rains for the raw emotions

:cougar: