The Talented Mr. Epstein

• Start date
  • Replies 33 Comments
  • Views 2,446 Views
All that blackmail money and blackmailing people of immense wealth and power.

Am amazed he lasted as long as he did tbh...

The first few paragraphs of the Vanity Fair article give you a good taste of the special kind of mega douche this guy was.

I too drink copious amounts of Earl Gray.
All these things with these "prominent" characters being exposed feels like somekind of power grab by certain power elites versus others. :thinking:
I'm sure this guy, the Clintons or any public figure is way down the list, but somehow connected to or are players/pawns of said elites.
One would think though that elites may be rocking the boat too much, and the public developing a distaste for these prominent figures would be a danger for all of them :dunno:

I too drink copious amounts of Earl Gray.
All these things with these "prominent" characters being exposed feels like somekind of power grab by certain power elites versus others. :thinking:
I'm sure this guy, the Clintons or any public figure is way down the list, but somehow connected to or are players/pawns of said elites.
One would think though that elites may be rocking the boat too much, and the public developing a distaste for these prominent figures would be a danger for all of them :dunno:
It's almost as though the control structure types are playing a game of chicken with the public here. Seeing how much they can get away with, knowing that the public is too compliant and will do pretty much anything they say...

Picture of Epstein's dead body on the left and alive on the right...

Notice the distinct difference in nose and ear structure....

When they take the body of a dead person away they always cover the face. Why was his not covered??

Wiki leaks have said they're getting ready for a dump of Intel around this...

What's the wager he's not dead and in witness protection?

It was well known that he had deep level Intel connections. Remember, the autopsy came back as "inconclusive" as well...

Hhhmmm....

so what's the conspiracy we're suppose to push here?

he was killed by the clintons or his death was faked

can't have both

:mrmonkey:

Fact: the richer you are, the more your death is considered a conspiracy.

He killed himself. That’s all. Nothing to see here.

Why does the sun set in the West?

Is the sun trying to cover something up in the East?

OR WHAT ABOUT THE NORTH?!?!

xpy why do you fall for all this stuff

the only difference I see in the pic is the nose curve but that's easily explained by a slightly different angle and different camera/lens which have different amounts of distortion

xpy why do you fall for all this stuff

the only difference I see in the pic is the nose curve but that's easily explained by a slightly different angle and different camera/lens which have different amounts of distortion
Pattern of inner ear lobe...two completely different set of ears..

Show us the footage from his cell. What's that, you can't? Surely the guards saw something?

Too many loose ends here.

If we all were made to endure the conspiracy to end all bs conspiracies for over two fukkin years then what's a little speculation hurt?

Some of y'all went along with the Russia delusion yet have a problem with this?

Yeah, ok...

Guess we'll find out more as we go along...

The ear looks identical to me, you're just seeing a different pattern because of the lighting/shadow deep in his ear in the dead pic.

The one difference I see is the angle of the ear relative to the rest of the head, but I mean, you're looking at a guy who died by hanging, it's not unreasonable to expect some things to shift.

*shrugs*

Nitpicking- That article is from 2003. He is described as being 50 years old.

Where were the parents of these underage girls? They can't be all orphans.

Quick update:

1. The guards just happened to fall asleep, thus falsifying evidence of their first accounts of the event. You'd think that America's most important prisoner would be checked on, but apparently catching some zzz's was more important...

There's s your tax dollars at work...

2. Prior to "killing himself" (though let's be honest. He was either murdered or faked his own death. Anyone who believes this was suicide with all the evidence available is at best woefully ignorant aka a NBC viewer) the reports read that he was heard having a argument in his cell.

Now, his cell had paper sheets and there was nowhere where he could've hanged himself, so how he ended up killing himself remains a big mystery that will probably never be fully exposed.

I'm pretty sure that people who are so despondent about their lives that they end up hanging themselves don't get into violent arguments (perhaps with themselves) prior to killing themselves.

This is probably the biggest glitch in the matrix that I can ever recall in my lifetime. Meaning that pretty much everyone outside of the bought and paid for presstitutes who wallowed in the hysterical hoax of "muh Russia" for 2 years, but who also instantly swallowed the explanation of "suicide" have looked at this and seen Epsteins death in such mysterious circumstances that just happens to be SO convenient for people in power, means that his death has been viewed as suspicious by just about everyone.

Skepticism can be healthy, especially in instances such as this. Keep asking questions. The people deserve to know...

The ear looks identical to me, you're just seeing a different pattern because of the lighting/shadow deep in his ear in the dead pic.

The one difference I see is the angle of the ear relative to the rest of the head, but I mean, you're looking at a guy who died by hanging, it's not unreasonable to expect some things to shift.

*shrugs*
I'll concede that yes they look similar from initial impression, but pay attention to the finer details and you can see the ear cavity is deeper on the person on the left and also the bottom part of the triangle on the upper half of his ear is detached on the pic on the left, whereas on the right it looks not as pronounced and also in one piece.

He also still looks alive in the pic on the left due to still having colour in his face...

A healthy degree if skepticism is a good thing in this kind of instance...

xpansive, did 2 planes fly into the Twin Towers on September 11, 2001. Did both Twin Towers subsequently come crashing down to the earth in a heap of toxic dust and rubble?

Yes or no? No “buts” or “ifs”.

xpansive, did 2 planes fly into the Twin Towers on September 11, 2001. Did both Twin Towers subsequently come crashing down to the earth in a heap of toxic dust and rubble?

Yes or no? No “buts” or “ifs”.
If only life were as simple as a yes or no answer. But to answer yes. I don't see how that's relevant to this case.

Odds are he was either murdered or is somewhere like Bethlehem getting plastic surgery to his face as we speak...