The Steve is horny thread

• Start date
  • Replies 35 Comments
  • Views 718 Views
Stephie I would like to congratulate you for your bravery in taking the first steps in becoming a beautiful trans woman

gay crime

Bacon=steve=caitlyn Jenner

No, I'm still a man.

I just have a beautiful clit as well that needs sweet loving in the middle of the night.

Still TOTALLY a man though.

This is all way too confusing.

So you are a man with a clit that identifies as a lesbian but listens to Kings Of Leon?

Yeah, way outta my pay grade to unravel this

Stephie what's going to be your gender expression? Are you going to be a macho woman or an effeminate woman?

Did you always felt nonconforming? Like your identity didn't match that which was assigned at birth?

Are you going to stay non-operated or are dreaming down the line to fully become that that you always wished?

Stephie you have made so happy, I always wanted a tranny on the forum and now I have her

For the dream to come true I need a 419 nigerian and an albino to join

Also to have a chinese again would be nice, I once had a chinese, a filipino and a turk and I lost them because I was not a good man to them

Come back @pico @wwheng @FoxSerkan

Stephie you have made so happy, I always wanted a tranny on the forum and now I have her

For the dream to come true I need a 419 nigerian and an albino to join

Also to have a chinese again would be nice, I once had a chinese, a filipino and a turk and I lost them because I was not a good man to them

Come back @pico @wwheng @FoxSerkan
Albino would be nice.

Also a midget Eskimo

I blew a few loads and things cooled off.

Apologize for thread.

can't turn back now steph(s)

you got this.

rally.

My new thing is Courtney Love.

I'm TOTALLY in love with her.

Only a woman like that can handle me.

I LOVE this live performance.

I would do ANYTHING for her, ever.

Sigh.

Last edited:
We need a Courtney-Britney Spears collaboration. Two of the more fucked-up people in the biz.

I thought Hole was good.

FW is so damn sharp.

FW that could be the best idea in the history of the universe.