The salmon in AK are running and you can watch live on a bear cam.

• Start date
  • Replies 48 Comments
  • Views 3,096 Views
I was the salmon last night, got eaten and pooped out somewhere in Delaware.

I found the whole thing not very desirable and I empathize with salmon.

It's kind of hilarious right now. There are these 3 bears standing there with stupid expressions on their faces gawking at spots on the falls and just below. Not finding a thing. Meanwhile in the foreground, over here where the bears aren't looking, there are scores of salmon jumping non-stop.

You can almost imagine the salmon sticking out their tongues at the big lummoxes. Definitely a Bugs Bunny feel to it.

There's something I'm not understanding. I've clicked on that link several times now and every time, there are bears looking at the water like idiots. Why are there always bears looking for fish? Don't they have other hobbies?

THE FISH IS IN THE FOREGROUND YOU IDIOTS

SO MUCH FISH

QWc7MMt.jpg

Last edited:
:laugh:

At least it levels the playing field a bit I guess. It is so unfair that you've got these dopey bears just standing there with their faces hanging out - waiting to pick off these poor, incredibly exhausted fish.

But at least the bears are dumb as sacks of hammers. Ah nature's fragile balance.

I wonder if they built an RC car track for the bears, if suddenly we would stop getting the feed at gamelive altogether.

Because that's what happens. RC car tracks get built and things completely disappear from gamelive.

Like people. Specifically Wally. He gets into RC cars and he disappears.

Maybe that would translate to the bears disappearing, feed and all. We'd click on the link and there would be nothing just like there's no Wally.

See what I'm doing here?

Yap.

:wtf:

They're going to need a bigger freezer.

I never liked seafood and that pic does not change anything.

There's like, nothing better than seafood. Had some teriyaki tilapia for dinner tonight. T'was most succulent.