The Official iifold v Daft 2012 MLB Challenge

• Start date
  • Replies 501 Comments
  • Views 16,241 Views
Just got home a little bit ago without any package or noticw. Might be holding it at post office. Super busy week for me with all the rain we had over the weekend. Someone should be here with the baby all day tomorrow and hopefully get it that way. Sorry Daft.

I hope some disgruntled postal worker doesn't take Daft's challenge winnings and use it to purchase ammo.

McBall's, Mrs. McBall's in here legally, right? So there is no chance she's not answering the door when the postal carrier comes mistakenly thinking he's from immigration?

I'm getting a FOK'n ulcer here worrying about getting this guy his money.

Don't be a fucking douche wally

Don't be a fucking douche wally

This forum makes fun of physical handicaps, mental disabilities, gender, sexual preferences, race, religions, makes death pools and a transparently sarcastic question with an obvious answer brings me to the verge of douchedom?

Just got home. Envelope is here.

:woohoo:

Ok, well I held up my end of the bargain and delivered the money to Miami. Now McBall's should you decide to take the money and spend it on the wife or kids or hell even yourself, I see no problem with that.

This forum makes fun of physical handicaps, mental disabilities, gender, sexual preferences, race, religions, makes death pools and a transparently sarcastic question with an obvious answer brings me to the verge of douchedom?

dumberican, you forgot nationality!

Yeah, I was a little surprised when the guy told me how much it was but at that point the package was already made out and ready for the label and I would have been embarrassed to have said anything at that point. I'm cheap but I don't like to publicize being cheap. Fedex would have been cheaper.

The Challenge is finished.

Thanks Wally and iifold and special thanks to McB for his help.

Wally, I'll give you another shot if/when you're interested.

The Challenge is finished.

Thanks Wally and iifold and special thanks to McB for his help.

Wally, I'll give you another shot if/when you're interested.

Nice to see one of these not end up in a trainwreck, like most other sites.

I would like to be involved in a future contest. I only do PayPal though, way easier.

FW, wakky might be a fuddy duddy but he is definitely a man of his word.
I would like to be involved in a future contest. I only do PayPal though, way easier.
You could always come down to Miami to pick it up cougs. Would be worth the trip.