The Masters 2023

• Start date
  • Replies 35 Comments
  • Views 588 Views
Will be nice to wake up early Easter Sunday be able to watch the resumption of 3rd round. Love to see Phil go off on the back nine!

8:30AM CBS

Love routing for high amateur, -8 in sole position in third last I checked?

Very scary indeed! Koepka still looking strong and Rahm and no else has threaten him. Long way to go and back 9 on Sunday usually provides excitement. Tiger might want call it quits after today. :dunno:
And he did.

And he did.
Sounded like Tiger was in lots of pain and I would be mentally with the score he was posting. All needed to do was pop a few pills to get through it. Like this when feeling no pain. You got a cap on, clean shaven, good to go. Nobody will know!
170529-tiger-woods-mugshot-1152a-rs.jpg

@FairWarning Looks like a two man deal presently. Some VERY good guys behind them but doubt both of those two will falter. Quite the leaderboard say top 10 or so other than amateur but will one shoot a 63 final round?

let's have a fun finish!

anywhere I can bet spectators getting crushed by tree props?

let's have a fun finish!

anywhere I can bet spectators getting crushed by tree props?
:) I would be careful Arch saying that ..... don't you go places that there is possibility of big boulders falling? :chair:

As Hovland stands on the 15th tee, he has a shot to birdie 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15.

As Hovland stands on the 15th tee, he has a shot to birdie 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15.
He's making quite interesting! Just looking at world rankings Rahm 3 Hovland 9 Cantley 4 and if not for LIV Koepka might be up there. Even H Mats at 21 and Henley 38. And Morikawa at 12.

Who do I root for?

I guess Hovland to continue strong play to make back nine more interesting.

Who do I root for?

I guess Hovland to continue strong play to make back nine more interesting.
Could be and out of top guys on leaderboard I question Koepka being possibly most suspect of continuing good play? He hasn't really been in spotlight in 4th round of normal golf and not the LIV stuff?

Patrick Reed top 10 +165
Morikawa top 5 +260

Couple plays to keep it interesting

common

one time

Congrats Boner! Rahm was just too consistently good! Read Mickelson saying he really felt like he had a low round in him .... and wow he did with best round of day at 65.

Thanks thanks. Full disclosure I lost $50 on rory and another $50 sprinkled around on long shots.