The Jeopardy contestant search exam

My theory is that anything slightly different about you is an advantage. I think they really like diversity but just don't get that much of it to work with from the qualifying pool.

It's a theory. :dunno:

I just wish this thing wasn't at 8 pm. As I have gotten older, my brain has started fogging up earlier and earlier into the evening.

Muddy if you could be as smart as you but act like Bread you would definitely qualify as different enough to be a sure in.

Diversity on Jeopardy? It's all middle-aged dorks from good families.

Needs more John McAffee.

jeopardy1.jpg

I wonder why you have this theory? I would guess the exact opposite. Make sure you appear as a stuffed enough shirt and don't try to act witty.

reno I don't know who you're talking to.

If Muddy hadn't banned the quote button we could be having a clear conversation right now.

I guess you were talking to Muddy. In which case I agree. Everyone is a docile, stuck-up bookworm on that show. And the anecdote segment sucks major donkey dick.

yeah, we agree. I'm sure there are a lot of more colorful trivia whizzes than what we see on the show. If they wanted somebody witty, flashy, entertaining etc and good at trivia they would :dunno: It's not like trivia knowledge is a rarity. (no offense Muddy)

I watch almost every day and I see odd and diverse ducks on the show at a higher rate than I see them at the auditions I have attended.

Plus it makes sense in general theory. As a show, they want as wide an audience as possible. They've already got the middle-aged white demographic thoroughly covered. I would think they must thank god in heaven when someone a little different qualifies.

As for witty, they definitely want that. That is no secret or matter of subtlety. They want personality and enthusiasm and bubbly. They basically scream that in your face constantly during the auditions.

Maybe that's just a test to weed out those who can be persuaded to be witty and bubbly :thinking:

T minus 1 hour

electronicbomb-dancing-animated-gis-09162012-09-6ca605f4-sz500x749-animate.gif

I watch almost every day and I see odd and diverse ducks on the show at a higher rate than I see them at the auditions I have attended.

Plus it makes sense in general theory. As a show, they want as wide an audience as possible. They've already got the middle-aged white demographic thoroughly covered. I would think they must thank god in heaven when someone a little different qualifies.

As for witty, they definitely want that. That is no secret or matter of subtlety. They want personality and enthusiasm and bubbly. They basically scream that in your face constantly during the auditions.

Muddy using this theory have you thought about wearing a wife beater and getting some tats?

Cougar gets it.

I have a tradition for these things and it would just feel weird to break from it now.

For me, it's all about the fruit hat.

fruit+hat.jpg

Cami and I are in for tomorrow night AND I changed my ringtone to the Jeopardy theme song chit's gonna get real.

Good luck tonight boyyyyyyys

Anybody logged in tonight yet? Site is operating for shit here right now.

In case that comes up Muddy, Jonathan Toews is the youngest player ever to join the Triple Gold Club (Olympic gold, World Championship gold & Stanley Cup)

You're welcome.

Ah there we go. Countdown is on.

T minus 18 minutes to GO TIME.

I tried to get the GF to come home early to help me cheat but she won't make it in time. :sbrjohn: