• Replies 38 Comments
  • Views 3,055 Views

roguejuror

rouge
Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
On May of last year I took over updating the Best Bet thread after Dunder's mum passed away. I like updating it but didn't always have the time or was away from a pc to update it timely, and that took some of the fun away for some. Today I'm handing it over to Herman. One of the few assets of the flee market, takes us to the final year of our existence Herman!!

:handshake:

:royals:

Smoke that dro, Herman

Thanks in advance for keeping the BB up to date!

Great job RJ with this and probably would be better for a non-drinking individual to handle it! Can't interfere with your bender priorities!

Good luck Herman and remember, this is a 24-7 responsibility! Hopefully you can fill RJ's shoes adequately!

I don't participate in the Best Bet thread anymore but not because of updating issue's, I simply was upset with my performance. However I appreciated the effort that went into doing it and can't think of a better and possibly more dedicated person to be left in charge of it.

Make'm proud Herman.

Great job RJ. Had to be a tough task to handle on a daily basis. Herman, you are moving up the gamelive ranks and taking a substantial responsibility. Resume building material if you ask me.

Oh and I hope we make it through 2012 RJ, gamelive minibash 2013 in Nicaragua is on my radar.

On May of last year I took over updating the Best Bet thread after Dunder's mum passed away. I like updating it but didn't always have the time or was away from a pc to update it timely, and that took some of the fun away for some. Today I'm handing it over to Herman. One of the few assets of the flee market, takes us to the final year of our existence Herman!!

:handshake:

:royals:

Herman is always fleeing from something. :10:

Trying to get Herman Back here........ other than just grading the best bets.

Herman has grown up and grown tired of the drama

I will do my part to get him back here soon

this has nothing to do with doomsday

Glad I could help for a few months, but it is now the ROGUE JUROR era....again!

Herman, will this enable you to start posting more regularly?
Herman, Cali is on the market again, get in the game.

Glad I could help for a few months, but it is now the ROGUE JUROR era....again!

What happened? You were doing an awesome job, Herman.