The gamelive originals - who's left?

• Start date
  • Replies 192 Comments
  • Views 13,301 Views
Ah. Just wondering if there was a choo smiley.

I thought there might be and I was pretty sure it wasn't this

:wallay:

someone backed into potato's car in a parking lot of a supermarket and he was found at fault.

love our legal system. god bless America.

tax man killed us.

someone backed into potato's car in a parking lot of a supermarket and he was found at fault.

Simply awful use of a pronoun, here. Please clarify.

he = potato

someone has no gender

potato is a (starchy) he

please provide a post where I accused RJ of anything.

keep making shit up.

i dont know where the post is but you said you wish everyone from the bottom to the top at the forum would pay their debts... something of that nature... you made a few posts concerning people here stealing and it was all connected to blitty saying rj stiffed durito... even if you want to deny it and you denied it in your pm, its very easy to see how people got the idea what you were insinuating... you left just enough doubt for you to be able to backtrack...goodjob

Last edited:
post where I 'indirectly' accused RJ of anything. geriatric fuk.

Do another hit you loser.

I think Durito can fight his oun battles, doesn't need you to throw everyone under the bus.

he = potato

someone has no gender

potato is a (starchy) he

so if the proper offender was punished Potato would have written: someone backed into potato's car in a parking lot of a supermarket and it was found at fault.

he/she

you can't confuse me

i'm smart

Might be time for a Gamelive Pronoun Awareness Month.

fixed

i dont know where the post is but you said you wish everyone from the bottom to the top at the forum would pay their debts... something of that nature... you made a few posts concerning people here stealing and it was all connected to[STRIKE] blitty[/STRIKE] Matty saying rj stiffed durito... even if you want to deny it and you denied it in your pm, its very easy to see how people got the idea what you were insinuating... you left just enough doubt for you to be able to backtrack...goodjob

Hey oh.