The Elon Musk Shitshow

• Start date
  • Replies 97 Comments
  • Views 3,197 Views
$978M for Jack Dorsey retaining a 2.4% stake
EDIT wait no I understood wrong, because he kept his 2.4% stake he got nothing from the Musk deal. $978 is what he would have gotten if he had sold his shares as well. So Dorsey saved Musk about a billion dollars.

FB_IMG_1668519736658.jpg

...... previously went by The Jack Dorsey Shitshow.

...... previously went by The Jack Dorsey Shitshow.

Dorsey is also the guy that started the company out of thin air and fast forward......sold it for 44 billion dollars?

we'll see where it goes from there. hard to improve on that ROI though

I'm seeing no difference in my Twitter experience. Dunno.

Same here, although most of my feed is filled with Elon's tweets and replies.

He's a goofball but I admire his balls and willingness to bet big on everything he does.

I'm seeing no difference in my Twitter experience. Dunno.
With so many layoffs in critical engineering positions, systems will start failing eventually and there won't be anyone with the knowledge to man them

it might happen during a big spike event like the World Cup

With so many layoffs in critical engineering positions, systems will start failing eventually and there won't be anyone with the knowledge to man them

it might happen during a big spike event like the World Cup
Everyone in the know, mostly just my wife (a finance chick) and my neighbor (a product guy for b to c sports media cos) say this.

I asay, if it doesn't fail doesn't that mean he's just smart and the company was way too bloated? I dunno, guess we'll see.

I like Twitter. I don't think it's being markedly destroyed but I haven't really thought to much about it.
Used to like Twitter.

After being on it quite a bit for a couple of years, it became apparent that the majority of the “users” on it are bots or alt accounts. I had over 2500 followers at one point and I am sure half of them were fake.

If Musk burns Twitter down, the average person wont care.