The Closing Ceremony

Polaroid

I need a tittle
Since
Jan 21, 2010
Score
Tokens
Was it just me or was the closing ceremony a big acid trip? There was some bum in a hat with a mouth organ they found off the street who sang a song, there was Captain Kirk, there were hot red heads dressed up as maple leaves and there were Pink Floyd like inflatable mooses.

Loved it.

No, but the next time I do then that will be my viewing for the night.

Polaroid there's a poster call fishhead at rbs that studies game footage for 10 hrs a day, is a professional coupon cutter, professional dumpster diver and professional gambler . I bet you study game footage as well, huh :yes:

Give me a minute, I've got some coupons that need cutting.

Never watched an olympic closing ceremony...alway heard they were a bit lame.

I only saw the part where hockey players came out, pretended to fight and then shook hands. Then, there was a giant bubble boy hockey set up, and a little kid as a puck.
Canadians are weird.:cigar:

way too long for me

I am definitely not an Opening/Closing ceremonies type of guy. I watched both. For every great moment there were two that made me wince, and another that almost put me to sleep.

I felt embarrassed for Catherine O'Hara in particular, that was a pretty big CLUNK coming from her bit.

Fortunately, when it started getting unbearable, I had a happy place to mentally escape to - the memory of Canada defending our hockey honor just hours before.:freak:

:canada:

I can't watch closing ceremonies ever since I saw Al Gore attempt to dance in Atlanta.

I still have nightmares.

I can't watch closing ceremonies ever since I saw Al Gore attempt to dance in Atlanta.

I still have nightmares.

Yeah but he invented the interent! :lmao:

Polaroid there's a poster call fishhead at rbs that studies game footage for 10 hrs a day, is a professional coupon cutter, professional dumpster diver and professional gambler . I bet you study game footage as well, huh :yes:

The reason why Fishhead has won millions is because he studies game film. I bet his basement looks like the NFL Network. TV's fuckin everywhere

:fishhead: I like that fishead has a smiley named after him.