The Biting People Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 68 Comments
  • Views 2,154 Views
Bq7DQZ7CYAAm4ii.jpg

Miami's late Randy Eugene should be number 1. He ate his face off!

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1552249/The guy was, like, tearing him to pieces with his mouth, so I told him, 'Get off!'" Larry Vega told WSVN. "The guy just kept eating the other guy away, like, ripping his skin."

But Vega said when the police officer yelled at Eugene to back away, the naked man merely raised his head "with pieces of flesh in his mouth," growled, and began chewing again.

fuck McB, that shit made me cringe. ::shudder:: ewwwwwwwwww

The filthy pig got a 9 match FIFA ban and it banned from anything futbol related for 4 months.

I was in a beer league hockey game once and got in a fight. Guy got me in a headlock and I couldnt breathe. The ref's were not breaking it up. I bit him on his stomach to release me. Heat of the moment thing. Kinda understand this soccer guys actions somewhat. Though he wasnt in the same situation.

Luis Suarez told FIFA's disciplinary panel that he did not deliberately bite Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini at the World Cup

... I lost my balance, making my body unstable and falling on top of my opponent," Suarez wrote in his submission to the panel

"At that moment I hit my face against the player leaving a small bruise on my cheek and a strong pain in my teeth," Suarez said.

:laugh: Wotta pantload this guy is

God gives you chompers like these:

Luis-Suarez.jpg

And then punishes you when you use them. Sad state of affairs.

they do protrude the optimum amount for biting defenders. no doubt

:clap: where do you get one of those? I'll be a buyer at $15

I'll go to $25