The 146th Kentucky Derby

• Start date
  • Replies 18 Comments
  • Views 722 Views
Tailing whoever Eddie Olcyzk picks

Churchhil race 3
$2 EX 2,7
.5 P3 2,7/1,2,4,6,7,9,12/5,7,10

Props boys, props. Exotic bets are a lottery ticket in such a big field.

2020 KENTUCKY DERBY - OFFICIAL WIN MUTUEL PAYOFF
Winner
Under $6.00 -165
Over $6.00 +125

Taking the OVER $6 win ticket boys, fading the fave, as I usually do in these big fields. If Tiz the Law gets beat the winner definitely pays better than $6 (+200). Bodog has Tiz The Law vs FIELD - field at +110 so the $6 mutuel payout bet is an advantage price wise.

2020 KENTUCKY DERBY - HOW OLD WILL THE WINNING TRAINER BE?
Winner
75 Years Or More -290
74 Years Or Less +190

Tailing whoever Eddie Olcyzk picks

2020 KENTUCKY DERBY - WILL ANYBODY ON THE NBC BROADCAST TEAM HIT A TRIFECTA BET ON THE DERBY?

No -900

Yes +500

LOCK IT UP PRETTYBOY.

Boys, what’s the immortal dead bolt lock today at the track?

Daddy has given you some winners here it’s time to reciprocate common one time.

16 horse field pal, you feelin lucky? Exotic wagers are lottery tickets. Wanna have some fun with a real shot at cashing? Take the field vs the fave at +110.

Who's the guy that was getting heat for saying "It's ok for them to shoot us, but not us them"? I'll root for his horse

Who's the guy that was getting heat for saying "It's ok for them to shoot us, but not us them"? I'll root for his horse
Barclay Tagg - he has the favourite, pal. We are betting against him, even though he sounds like a fine old dinosaur.

Boys, what’s the immortal dead bolt lock today at the track?
2020 KENTUCKY DERBY - WILL ANYBODY ON THE NBC BROADCAST TEAM HIT A TRIFECTA BET ON THE DERBY?
No -900

There are 3360 trifecta combinations in a 16 horse field. With the heavy fave winning there are still 210 possible trifecta combinations for 2nd/3rd.
The broadcasters will have a couple dozen combos. Huge longshots to hit the trifecta, IMO - WAL.

That makes -900 a fucking LOCK/gift as the NBC broadcasters only use a few combinations, usually with the chalk on top.

If I had $9k in my Bodog acct and they would take the wager I'd bet everything on this prop NO at -900.

Pretty sure Reno is the only one here that would agree. Boner you cunt.

Last edited:
524,160 - total combinations in the Hi-5 wager.
32,760 - total combinations if you use the fave on top, ie 17/ ALL/ALL/ALL/ALL

Tough game.

late vet scratch of the #10 reduces the field to 15, so the above numbers change. The #10 horse had a shot too.

Oh and I'm personally cheering for the #3, Mark Casse's horse Enforceable .
Why? Cause I always cheer for Casse, he was a longtime regular based at Woodbine starting in the 90's and still has a strong stable there, he just isn't around as much.

Jeff Ruby Steakhouse.

Sponsored the winning jockey.

Just happen to have BDAY dinner reservations for there tomorrow.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

plommer wins again
small horse bets pal, they often do well for me.

sia.PNG

yrjk.png

So how much money does everyone make: owner jockey trainer etc ?

So how much money does everyone make: owner jockey trainer etc ?
purse was 3 million, winner gets 60% - 1.8 million.

Jockey and trainer get 10% of the 1.8 million, so $180 000 each for Baffert and John R. Velazquez

Horse owner gets remaining purse money and a huge value increase of his hoss as a breeding stallion.