• Replies 18 Comments
  • Views 1,555 Views

Polaroid

I need a tittle
Since
Jan 21, 2010
Score
Tokens
Batting team is 8-1 down, it's the latter stages of the game, the batter gets beaned and you see something you don't really get in MLB.Although it's a 5 minute video, you only need to watch the first 20 seconds or so. If anyone can figure out what the hell the guy on 2nd base was trying to do I'd appreciate it.

I enjoyed watching Cuban league baseball when I was in Cuba drunk out of my mind.

They do not have commercials, they cut to the fans in between innings.

I'd love to see Ortiz run with the bat like that, he'd be exhausted by the time he got to 2nd base.

haha. 2nd baseman was getting the hell outta dodge.
what would you do you see a crazy cuban running at you with a bat?

I'm going to travel central and south america one day.

Rogie I work with a colombian chica at work.

Rogie she is very pretty, she tells me all about colombian food.

you know where she is from?

edit- i mean what city

colombian food? lol

Does Colombian food suck?

I'm going to go here soon

http://www.somamedia.net/mitierra/

It can be pretty good sometimes, but it's not exactly the best.

123 Bandeja Paisa/ Typical Dish
A traditional Colombian dish of grilled beef, beans seasoned with sauteed tomatoes ,avocado, Colombian sausage(chorizo) ,maduro (fried plantain) chicharron (bacon) and rice topped with a fried egg. AVE MARIA PUES!!!

I had this for dinner.

From what I've had, I would have to say that South and Central American cuisine is my favorite.

There is this little bodega I know, the guy is from El Salvador, he makes and sells empanadas. Lamb, pork, beef, whatever.
THEY ARE SO GOOD. And he only sells them for 2 bucks. I buy a dozen of them at a time and freeze them. SO GOOD.

pupusas?

i love those

My Colombian co-worker was talking of some gathering that her and her other Colombian friends are having on Saturday and they will be having this Colombian type hot chocolate, and these bizarre Colombian bagels and cheese fritters.

and these bizarre Colombian bagels

Arepa?

arepa_basket22.jpg

They taste like chalk.

No man, they were shaped like bagels. They had a hole in them. I read up on them and they said they were popular in Col and Ven

The bunuelos I eat look like this

4431_31967_friendseat_bunuelos.jpg

I enjoyed watching Cuban league baseball when I was in Cuba drunk out of my mind.

They do not have commercials, they cut to the fans in between innings.

Wow, I can only dream of such a thing here. Here they're more likely to cut to the fans between commercials. (during the game)