• Start date
  • Replies 27 Comments
  • Views 774 Views

wal66

Since
Feb 1, 2010
Score
Tokens
Everyone always says you should take time and appreciate the simple things in kife. In a fast pace world full of deadlines bills stressful happenings and just everyday life that sounds nice but isn't always at the forefront of our consciousness.

This morning though it happened. I wasn't searching for it, in fact I was just going through the motions of any typical day but it happened all the same.

I dumped a load and when I exited the restroom I felt as though I could run as marathon. For this momentary feeling of awesomeness I am truly thankful.

Happy Murkan Thanksgiving you disgusting fok.

Matt I didn't see Jesus or hear harps playing in the clouds but it was a spiritual moment for sure.

Matt Happy Thank going to you and Erin and baby Canadian Super Child on the way.

Happy Thanksgiving Wally. Today I am thankful for the remote control.

Remember having to actually get up to change the channel? Screw that.

Hi Stranger. Gad to see you are well.

How's the RC coming along?

Rogue I won't be making any purchases on Black Friday this year. I fact I have never made an official purchase on any Black Friday. Seems I'm always in the red on Black Fridays.

In other news what started out as a spiritual moment this morning which inspired this thread turned into an amazing day at the park. We had an amazing turnout today at the track. New and old, beginners and seasoned drivers alike showed up today and seeing them all there and truly appreciating and at the same time enjoying themselves was tremendous.

i'm thankful you weren't injured in a helicopter accident!

Archie I've had a couple copiers but nothing the size of the one that killed that young man. Flying a fixed pitch copter can best be described as trying to balance a marble on a 2x4.

You have to assume something malfunctioned with his helicopter though. I watched other videos of him flying and he did sometimes fly it closer than should be considered safe but he was very skilled as are most at his level. That said though they are still mechanical and things can and do go wrong. It was a terrible way to die but then I'm not sure there is a great way.

I enjoy flying but I'll stick to planes. Planes are more stable than copiers for the most part Course that's not to say planes don't present just as much danger for injury or even death if things go wrong.

I got rid of my copier when I moved to Toronto. Now I need to go to the Fedex Office for all my copier needs.

What was the copier accident about? Was I not paying attention!

Young man was crushed by a copier.

copier.jpg