• Views 830 Views

xstud

Fuck Bad Luck
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Hi Gamelive,

I saw the post created about me and all I can say is good job. I am someone who literally does not have a lot of meaning in forumville. I don't post a lot, I don't provide a lot of entertainment, and in all honesty I am just someone who takes things far too personally here. If after three years I am still a topic of any kind, I don't quite understand it all.

I have some friends here and some enemies. I enjoyed many discussions with many of you. When I look back at posts I made several years ago now I think of how foolish I was to make those posts. I was in a difficult time and to this day one of the few mistakes I made was revealing a glaring weakness to some who felt the need to pounce on it. I said to someone recently that the only reason I chose to make any posts was because I found a way I could vent. I would have been happy with ZERO replies.. so long as I could vent. I was offered free poker money (Amby and Raydog as well as a few others), freeplays, and even Amby offered to buy a Netflix membership... I accepted NOTHING because I was after nothing.

In the end by me doing what I did and posting what was happening in my life I created a situation where the enjoyment and entertainment I once had when visiting and posting forums quickly disappeared because I realized many people seek enjoyment out of things other than talking sports and bullshitting about life. I think the thing that I didn't realize and did not quite fully expect is that people would say things that did have a meaningful impact in a negative way... all of which is their own right.

So if you take enjoyment out of bringing a dark moment out into the open again... congratulations and good job. If you take joy out of laughing at a bad picture and a depressing time.. again great job. I too once found enjoyment out of laughing at my own jokes and various things said in a room alone.

Finally, whether anyone believed me or not. Whether everyone laughs at the posts or videos I posted is their own choice. The biggest mistake I ever made was going the one place I felt comfortable with at the time and posting what was impacting me more than anything had previously. I will not make public posts of any kind regarding my health so please do not ask. All I can say is that some people are better off than me and others are not.

Good to see some familiar faces around here.

I'm the worst ghostbuster ever but my guess is it was that fok'n Blitty.

don't know your story, xstud

gl in life

Kato, GL to you as well.. my story is nothing special... it wouldn't even make for good entertainment on lifetime or oxygen.

Hey plommer! Like I said.. good to see some old friendly faces here. And wal.. I doubt it is Blitty since we used to be gossip girls in chat.. but who knows.

I am just happy this place is still up and running... Good Job Juror

I'm a ball breaking but not when it comes to health issues and hopefully I didn't with you! Glad to at least hear from you and good luck with everything!

Have been Fiver harasser in jest forever but have to take his issue seriously so the guy is in my prayers and thoughts and not my posts! It does run in his family it appears ...........

[video]http://gamelive.com/forum/showthread.php/580-Tomorrow-is-the-anniversary-of-my-father-s-death?p=9465#post9465[/video]

Nice post by you by the way in this thread!

Good to see you around, Stud!

I hope all is well.

FOK U WALLY