Teela's flirtatious thread in order to stop hijacking other threads

• Start date
  • Replies 39 Comments
  • Views 2,499 Views
tella put the image of sex with bread out of your mind.... no matter how hot it might seem

Put on your thinking cap.

I NEED HELP in evaluating this caliwhatever girl from her videos.

there is no reason for her to be posting here, without a very very deep...bordering on pathological NEED.... for attention right?

but I just figured it was because she was young and dumb, and part of the generation that is into that and grew up with it.....

but I think she said she is 24 so, she isn't THAT young. but she still might have grown up with the internet since she was in kindergarten.

its still young and still in the internet age

she doesn't seem Dumb

she said she doesn't have any daddy issues. healthy parental relationships.

I mean i'm not one for using the DSM, and I especially don't like the personality disorders......

but i'm leaning Narcissistic Personality Disorder?

:grin:

I was under the impression this had already happened.

I am the Master of Misdirection?

hdehehehehhe

ARchie it's pretty obvious that just like me, CaliG is only here for the pussy.

:depom:

Borderline?

I'm referring to Bread's comments.

tella put the image of sex with bread out of your mind.... no matter how hot it might seem

Put on your thinking cap.

I NEED HELP in evaluating this caliwhatever girl from her videos.

there is no reason for her to be posting here, without a very very deep...bordering on pathological NEED.... for attention right?

but I just figured it was because she was young and dumb, and part of the generation that is into that and grew up with it.....

but I think she said she is 24 so, she isn't THAT young. but she still might have grown up with the internet since she was in kindergarten.

its still young and still in the internet age

she doesn't seem Dumb

she said she doesn't have any daddy issues. healthy parental relationships.

I mean i'm not one for using the DSM, and I especially don't like the personality disorders......

but i'm leaning Narcissistic Personality Disorder?

screw you.

teela, you know to make this really worthwhile we ought to team up.

:light: Do the right thing here Tella.

yes a Vagina alliance is definitely in order.....

I'll pay the airfare if there is a consummation video to declare this alliance

Teela team up with CaliG1!! ONe tim!!!

two-teamer for the win

Is it because Matty alluded to me being a feisty lesbian?

lol no, but that's funny.
I think you're cool. you handle these crazy boys with ease. I sort of look up to yo for putting up with them. How long have you been on gamelive?

Teela, it did not go un-noticed that after my Kentucky Derby comment last night you went silent. While the majority of GameLive either didn't notice this or just assumed you chose to ignore it I think we both know you took more than a couple of minutes to mull it over. Saddle up Teela, saddle up.

I prefer rodeos to the Kentucky Derby.

Cali, I was across the road at another forum and joined the exodus.

saddle up Teela, saddle UP!!!!!!!!

let Wal be the rodeo clown that distracts you from the bucking bronco and the young stud in chaps.......

saddle up, and embrace the rodeo clown paint and big red nose.

either that, or make a video alliance with ninjacaligal

Archie, you're my favorite toilet paper roll picture.. especially since you didn't display furry balls.
You weren't the only one that noticed Archie has no balls.