• Replies 25 Comments
  • Views 1,141 Views

Tomato

TEACHER VOICE ON [OFF]
Since
Apr 12, 2010
Score
Tokens
Got to work at 6:00am to make copies. One copier.

37+ kids in all classes today. Can't grade homework when you have 180+ students

30 minute lunch.

Didn't leave until 5:00 because of lesson planning.

Tomato is pissed!!!

shoulda taken the job in colombia tomato

Tomato looks like you have accepted the fact that having a job is a requirement for lousy gamblers.

you have the students grade each others' homework

Get some intern to do that shit, while you blaze blunts in the teachers lounge, and get blown by the ceramics teacher.

Blitty, saw this really attractive broad in line at Tim Hortons this morning and as I scanned her smokin body from top to bottom something reminded me of you, pal.

9049919.jpg

they do that shit in private school too

Last year I started a "peer jury" for infractions. The kids are way harder on one another than I would be. The kids know this and behave 100x better, I'm not the bad guy anymore and I get hours more time to surf the net at work.'only the popular kids act up now cuz they know the "jury" will slap them on the wrist. Meanwhile Timmy Johnson in 7th grade, sneezed too loud and got 10 days inside suspension. Most likely because he doesn't wear deodorant and he is kinda effeminate.

I think it's great life lessons

haha Archie that's rather funny. If only you could teach the truth in school instead of false idols.

a few days back I had a few kids waiting "in line" outside my office for discipline as I came back from lunch on the phone with Wally...

I told the first two kids they could avoid detention by saying "hello wally bubbles"

they did so, and I told them to go back to the cafeteria

for the next few days and even a bit yeserday and today I have kids from completely different parts of the school calling ME "Wally Bubbles"

Wally, can you be the commencement speaker this spring?

Pre-recorded WallyBubbles can do it Arch.

Tomato, why refer to yourself in the third person?

You can do it. Be creative. Figure something out. If you're not happy, make some moves. Be selfish for a change.

Tomato, why refer to yourself in the third person?

You can do it. Be creative. Figure something out. If you're not happy, make some moves. Be selfish for a change.

You'll have better luck convincing BEANTOWNJIM to type in lower case, pal.