• Start date
  • Replies 9 Comments
  • Views 688 Views

wal66

Since
Feb 1, 2010
Score
Tokens
How is it not possible that the producers are not feeding information to Russel? I mean the guy is cunning but the jams he manages to get out of are ridiculous. I would have said unthinkable but obviously someone thought of it. Besides unthinkable was reduced to rubble in a previous thread.

Is that programme seriously still running? The novelty factor wore off for me after about 20 minutes, even Mrs. Dunder didn't watch from the third series onwards.

I am a reality junkie Dunder except for talent type or bachelor type reality shows, I come to the forums to escape my reality addiction.

I am a reality junkie Dunder except for talent type or bachelor type reality shows, I come to the forums to escape my reality addiction.

On a scale of 1-10 you are fvcked-up, Wal. I mean that in a touchy-feely good sort of way.
I really, really do not care for that sort of TV programming, but to each his own.

How's the golf going? I get that and am looking to end the Winter break my clubs have had on Saturday.

Dunder the golf is surprisingly good right now. I swallowed my pride and ignored my ego and got rid of my Titleist irons and went to a more forgiving Ping G2 iron. I shelved my driver and bought a set of Ping G15 hybrids and everything just started clicking. I am hitting a 17 degree hybrid off the tee and while I can only muster about 230 on average out of it, it's in play every hole. A little longer second shots but I am managing. Couldn't play to my 12 handicap two months ago and haven't shot over 10 better than par in the last 4 rounds. Single digits are the summer away.

Good to see you around and glad your enjoying your golf. A 12 handicap. Excellent! :yes:

Golf...I can't wait for the weather to be good enough here for that.

Dunder the golf is surprisingly good right now. I swallowed my pride and ignored my ego and got rid of my Titleist irons and went to a more forgiving Ping G2 iron. I shelved my driver and bought a set of Ping G15 hybrids and everything just started clicking. I am hitting a 17 degree hybrid off the tee and while I can only muster about 230 on average out of it, it's in play every hole. A little longer second shots but I am managing. Couldn't play to my 12 handicap two months ago and haven't shot over 10 better than par in the last 4 rounds. Single digits are the summer away.

My clubs are a little rickety now, but I don't play often (or well) enough to consider investing in new ones for the time-being.

I played off 14 when I was in my early twenties but am nowhere near that level now.

Saturday will be my first round since October and I will be lucky to dip under 100.
I should do quite well at the 19th though ;)