• Replies 22 Comments
  • Views 100 Views

Vegas Dave

Not a Real GameLiver
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
Reading 20 novels this year and then gonna try to write my own. Have read seven so far. Recommend Project Hail Mary (sci-fi) and Red Rising (dystopian fantasy), those are my favorites so far.

Speaking of novels, any news on yours, @CASPERWAIT$ ?

Reading 20 novels this year and then gonna try to write my own. Have read seven so far. Recommend Project Hail Mary (sci-fi) and Red Rising (dystopian fantasy), those are my favorites so far.

Speaking of novels, any news on yours, @CASPERWAIT$ ?
It’s finished. Trying to get an agent.

Been doing audible custom erotic stories for $20 a pop. I have enough short stories that I use as a template that I wrote.

Also have a collaborator @dianavs92 on Twitter. If you are on Twitter, check her out.

Sold 11 short stories in the last 30 days, so not bad.

Also started a Medium account recently. I need to work more on that.

:ohmy: I'm hard.

What is it exactly? Someone submits a scenario with names and you write and record a story around that?
Yes I have the buyers name, age and a couple of other details about them.

I then incorporate that into one of my template stories I’ve written over time.

It takes about an hour and a half to format and record.

Women seem to like my voice a lot. Dont ask me why.

"Original" (to them anyway), customized story/script + voice acting/recording, I feel like you should be charging a lot more than $20? Especially with demand.

"Original" (to them anyway), customized story/script + voice acting/recording, I feel like you should be charging a lot more than $20? Especially with demand.
It’s very new to me so I started low to see what reaction I would get. I’ll be charging more in a couple of months. I’m kicking it up to $50.

Just wanted some people to buy and give reviews and whatnot. Get people interested

It’s very new to me so I started low to see what reaction I would get. I’ll be charging more in a couple of months. I’m kicking it up to $50.

Just wanted some people to buy and give reviews and whatnot. Get people interested
Yeah makes sense for sure as a proof of concept. Where do you generate leads/take requests? Are you on Fiver?

Yeah makes sense for sure as a proof of concept. Where do you generate leads/take requests? Are you on Fiver?
I was getting all my requests on my Twitter page. I deactivated Saturday.

I was up to 800 followers in 5 months. Not as big as my last account of 4K but a decent start.

Now I’m working on Medium to generate stuff. I’ll work on that more after Myrtle Beach

I was getting all my requests on my Twitter page. I deactivated Saturday.

I was up to 800 followers in 5 months. Not as big as my last account of 4K but a decent start.

Now I’m working on Medium to generate stuff. I’ll work on that more after Myrtle Beach
All women or some gheys as well?

I hear @Matty likes playing parlays.