stuff thats for fags

• Start date
  • Replies 555 Comments
  • Views 33,956 Views
Riding loud Harley-Davidson motorcycles (obviously)

Too much interest in male sports

Eating food

Carrying signs like this:

simple.aspx

earrings or other piercings .. i cant take a dude seriously if he has either

I was just laying down some vocal tracks and it felt pretty faggy. Singing and moving to the beat of the music.

:hey:

I had to go out on my balcony and call the first 2 people I saw fags just to get back on solid ground.

They happened to be 8 year-old girls but fuck it, they were wearing pink and showing emotions.

Fags.

UFC or any sport where men are laying on top of each other more than 10% of the match

Why the fuck would any man want to pierce his penis, especially the hole?!

I've fucking a guy with a jacobs latter feels good though.

I feel like there is a big loophole in the whole pointing-fingers-re-fagginess when it comes to artistic endeavours.

Music, writing, acting, dancing --> all this creative stuff seems like it has to be faggy. Yet often men at the pinnacle of those pursuits are some of the most renowned babehounds we have.

Look at Gene Simmons of KISS. Is anyone pointing fingers at Gene Simmons of KISS saying he's faggy?

Fuck no. Not Gene Simmons of KISS. But he sings. Fokken guy sings.

Hard to reconcile.

Maybe it's all about a number. Maybe if you have made over $185,000 at your creative pursuit, you are no longer faggy.

No hope for me obviously. At least I say laying down vocal tracks rather than just singing.

Is that enough? Probably not. Probably some sex with men in my near future whether I want it or not.

Never really made that connection Muddy

I mean, Hemingway is a pretty good non-example I think

What about this guy? He ain't gay.

baryshnikov780035.jpg

Well maybe he is.

I'll tell you another thing that's for fags. Not loving BIG TITS THE SIZE OF A HOUSE!!!!!

billandted.jpg

Cut off jeans to make them shorts
Sean Hannity's haircut
Rachel Maddow's haircut (basically the same thing)
Believing politicans
Believing talking heads that are in bed with politicians
The Democrat party
The Republican party