• Replies 33 Comments
  • Views 2,122 Views

RayRay

Dont touch my fucking TV
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
demolished wsu at home 3 weeks ago... zona definitely a team that will win 20 something games and can win the conference tourney and win a game or 2 in the dance, imo......riding a 4game win streak including 2 hugh road wins(part of the reason im not scared to play them here)... couple 2.5s already out...i believe ill hit it now and hopefully i can get more down tomorrow.

Zona -2 ...

is this worth following? I am void of NCAA knowledge. I'll trade you some NHL picks RAY

last night was the first really good night ive had in a few weeks, mr.q ... i saw you had a good night last night too :highfive:

stevies is the resident arizona follower and normally i might wait to see what he has to say, but i think ill lose value with a wait and this really the only game that ive taken the time to study... gl to us if you choose to ride along with this one...last night was one of those nights where i got all the breaks...i hope it turned the tide for me... i owe xpansive a handful of winners too :yes:

Like it. They came out looking like dog shit vs Utah and then took that game over at the end. This won't be a 24 game or even close to that like it was in Tuscon, but I do like that Miller was JACKED after the Utah win and will have them prepared to come out playing well.

Good play, gl fellas.

So what you guys are saying is.....

Washington St +3 is the play

jajajajajaja

Just breaking balls boys

Good luck tonight

So what you guys are saying is.....

Washington St +3 is the play

jajajajajaja

Just breaking balls boys

Good luck tonight

most likely...:facepalm: .. most likely

also... Arkansas LR -5

Got it on Channel "Root" here going to splash a unit

Nice one RR should be a good time

Up to 2.5-107 on 5dimes

This thing is getting pushed up on like Cami's patootie :cami::weee:

Honestly wanted to jump on the Wildcats last night! Wish I could never look at the betting numbers but man too much on Zona and still only -2.5! Plus that guy taking Wash St scares me! I could never play him in poker!

there have been 3s out there all day...lets get em boyz....

good run from fiu to end the 1st half :sbrjohn: fuck those guys...

Ark. Lil Rock -4 ...2nd half
:swimjello:

WHOEVER WINS THE MOST GETS TO MOTORBOAT NINA'S BOOBIES!!

GAME THE FUCK ON!!

the closest big city to little rock, probably by a few hundred miles, is Memphis... so how the fuck does espn3 black that shit out in my area :dunno: im missing my boys go on a hugh run!:letsgo:

to sweat with cbssports txt updates like us non satellite subscribers buddy