Stevek173 Break up, the entire story, broken down for those who are interested.

• Start date
  • Replies 77 Comments
  • Views 5,000 Views
I'm on Pit.

No opinion on the TEX over. Gun to my head, I'd play the over before the under, so if you got an off-market number at all, I like it.

Still curious if I was the first to run into the 14500 word one post barrier on the GL server because I would like to consider that an accomplishment I can put on my resume if so.

I hit that limit at least once a day. But, when it happens, I just abandon the post and move on.

Shari is one damn good poster.

I don't have anything intelligent to add.

Imagine that.

I second this, Cougar.

The more I read of Shari, the more intimidating I find her. Too smart perhaps?

Shari, scratch Belize. :spermy:

MrX
I'm on Pit.

No opinion on the TEX over. Gun to my head, I'd play the over before the under, so if you got an off-market number at all, I like it.

Mr.X we (I) hijacked this thread but we don't care. We're not emo and we pull the trigger. Mr. X call me.

:highfive:

The thread is secure champ.

FYI thank you all again for all of your help, you did a true service for an incredible dude.

Stevie, I knew you were fucked when you didn't know what to do at the buffet.

You'll be alright, you seem like the kind of guy that doesn't let shit get you down.:moped:

Matty:smitch:

I don't think it's in my control anymore brother.

Apparently because of "Deal Breaker Thursday" I now have the thumbs down from the family, and can do nothing about it. The microwave I gave them when theirs blew out, the TV, all of it - means nothing. I am the scumbag :). I should just accept it.

Yes just accpet it and move on Stevie!!

Plom bumped that to screw with me, standard behind the screen lardass pussy move.

What's new.

We'll see him soon.

Wow !

I should have signed up years ago ..

@roguejuror
It's okay Shorty, everything at it's time

I'm glad you and me are here now and not dead, you and me we are dog soldiers Ð$

plommer sent you 5 tokens just now Shorty

RJ I think after that comment defending Plommer by saying that I ever threatened to hurt you or Shorty I'm done here. At no point in time did I threaten either of the two of you.

I don't have time for losers or people that associate with them.

Take care.

You're a loser Rogie and you're guilty by association. Very disappointed.

Take care and fuck off.

Don’t worry Steve,we don’t take your threats seriously.After all,you been a VICTIM,all you’re life.

Don’t worry Steve,we don’t take your threats seriously.Afterall,you been a VICTIM,all you’re life.
Steve needs a six figure income to be able to fly all over North America buying beers for and knocking out forum posters he's obsessed with.

Can't do it on a survey junkies income

Dingo you're not that bad man, I was just giving you shit like you did me. It's all good man.