SteveK sings and random posts

• Start date
  • Replies 46 Comments
  • Views 833 Views
Bro, that was an AWFUL move. AWFUL. In A FUCKING heat wave.

Look at my fucking toe man. Sorry if that made you throw up.

Feet covered in hugh blisters (got ice trays and bandaids on the way for that).

My back hurts like fuck.

Hammies fucked.

Calves hurt - and my one strength body wise has always been strong calves.

Migraine.

Do you think I should go to the hospitl for that toe? I've been telling myself time will make it better, but I could be wrong.

Toe.jpg

What the fuck Stevie. Your toe's been like this for decades.

I'm surprised you manage to have regular access to the Internet.

Shit man even cheap phones have hotspots, lol.

I'm no toe doctor..... or any kind of doctor

you know your body.

It doesn't look all that bad.

for blisters, try Dr. Scholl's Moleskin

Lmao, well played Davey.

Let's get it back on track.

I'm headed in for a sesh soon. Still feel faded from the fucking heatwave move.

Let's see what we can do man.

Maybe have a quick 4-5 Coors Light before heading out the door. You don't sound drunk enough.

NO STEVIE

I'm drunk btw. From 3oz of Evan Williams.

Perk of being a lightweight.

Actually a couple Coors really helped me complete my move this morning.

Cheers, Brother.

Yeah let's NOT get back on track. Let's SOBER UP gotta agree with everyone else here.

I stopped contributing to the thread because it feels like no matter how much strategy we talk or how much you learn or how well you play it's ALWAYS going to result in you getting super drunk > blowing your entire roll gambling at higher stakes. Every single time. I mean even if you go on a wild heater and run it up to 2k, you'd just move up even higher in stakes until you blew it. That's what being drunk + having self-destructive tendencies does.

Wish you the best man. I do think there's a really solid poker player in ya. But he's not going to have the chance to shine as long as you've got this tendency.

*Avid poker fan visiting GameLive for the first time sees that it has a poker thread, is thrilled*

*Opens thread*

giphy.gif
that's what we're all about here. Blowing motherfuckers minds :dancer:

Alright alright.

Sick sick sick sesh. So sick.

we net $67.13 in 4 hours 26 minutes of work.

I did bounce up to .25/.5 5 Card PL Card and it actually was a very good move. Juicy as FOK game. A reg shark fucked me up more quickly then you could imagine. Then this short stack ($30) guy who puts it all in "whenever he has a chance" dumped into me repeatedly. Yeah, he's labeled as a high priority fish and I'll be stalking his ass.

Now, 3 mistakes.

-We flop a boat and he caught a bigger boat on the river. Tough to believe, because of the odds, but he made it very clear. You go into denial about your hand being crushed, and it's an unacceptable mistake. $28 there.

-$50 all in preflop against a reg shark that made it so clear that he had aces. Denial again. Unacceptable.

-$9 on one where I didn't see the board paired and paid him off with a Q high fucking flush. Not even ace high. Amateur shit.
So:

Approx $14.97/hour at the tables, not bad. Not bad at all. That's certainly pro for these levels.

BUT:

Without the mistakes net profit SHOULD HAVE BEEN $154.13 which should have been $34.25/hr. That's Uber pro for these levels, which is the goal.

So, not bad. But could have. SHOULD HAVE. Been SO much better.

Also, I scored $5 in uber credit from complaining about that psycho piece of shit bitch driver this morning, but that's the besides the point.

Davey I have a few hands I'll dig up for you in a bit.

Is Stevey serious w this shit?

Yah, lol I am. And it is FUCKING hysterical. High speed arcade game as my job :lmao:

I do this for a living and I play music for people, and make them happy. That is EXCACTLY what will happen. Or I'll get hired by a good remote job, which I sent resumes out for a shitload of today during non peak poker hours. Who's to say.

#CHESTPOUND
#HediditAGAIN
#FeelsgoodasFOKman

Now, that? THAT? With exception to the mistakes is FUCKING focus. Let's make it 100% FUCKING focus and see what we can really do with this. I Really am pretty good, but I feel like I could be one of the very best (at these levels)

Last edited:
Just left my babygirl driver from this morning a very well deserved review.

Have a great day, Nicole. Piece of shit.

First she shows up down the street, but says "she's here". Then, I say I have a lot of things, but I paid for the XL vehicle for a reason. She says yeah well my kids are in the car so there's no room. I say yeah, but I paid for the XL vehicle for a reason. Then? HER GPS can't find my destination, so SHE STARTS SCREAMING AT ME. I even offer to Mapquest directions for her. SHE KEEPS SCREMING AT ME ANYWAY. Then, the strong finish. She figures her piece of garbage GPS out, and we reach our destination. While I'm bring my laptop into my house, SHE DUMPS ALL OF MY POSESSIONS, THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF ITEMS - SOME WITH CONFIDENTIAL MORTGAGE INFORMATION ON THEM (which I made her VERY aware of) - AND DUMPS THEM ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD FOR ANYONE TO TAKE. Yeah ok Nicole, I get where you're coming from. Time is money right? Guess what . YOU REPRESENT A BUSINESS AND CLIENTELLE IS WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO THE BUSINESS THAT YOU REPRESENT. Do better, moron.

I really don't know tbh.

Good morning, bts.