Stephen Curry

• Start date
  • Replies 214 Comments
  • Views 15,444 Views
Thunder steal game 1. That wasn't supposed to happen.

Looking for the Raptors to follow suit and steal game 1 on the road tonight. I mean not really but yeah.

if that happens I will post a video of me analling a kitten

Cleveland won 1 more game than the Raptors this season - and Toronto won the season series between them - and the current series price is CLE -1500 (thegreek).

That may have sounded like I was setting up to dispute that line but nope. Sounds about right to me.

Toronto up early, get the kitten ready

People who bet CLE -32 must be so pissed right now.

Okay, Warriors bounce back. Now they gotta win on the road and of course they are completely capable.

Okay, and now the Raptors do the same.

No just kidding.

It's actually been kind of funny around here. CBS put out a poll a little while back about who would win the NBA. It listed the three teams in the conference finals and "other."

Some people around here have been trying to contrive a severely put-out and disrespected posture about the whole thing. We'll teach you a lesson for calling us other!

:mudcat:

They are ignoring the fact that it wasn't aimed at the Raptors at all; the poll was put out before the Raptors/Miami series was over. But whatever, people want to be outraged and offended.

Which would be fine but if your team actually played better than other. As it is, the term "other" is kind of flattering to the Raptors.

CiquQRiXEAA7aaW.jpg

4 days between games in the okc/GSW series.

Kinda like, fuck that.

word muddy I'm excited for tomorrow

8 pm start tonight. Very interesting series. OKC catching fire at the right time and swinging homecourt advantage in their favor - against the greatest team of all time.

I should be working for someone, hyping shit and whatnot.