State of Emergency

• Start date
  • Replies 147 Comments
  • Views 7,201 Views
yous guys not careful, you're gonna get what the Soviet Union got in the 90's. (and it would probably be much worse here) You don't want that. Sure, the rest of the world will have a good laugh, especially former Soviet republics. But you don't want that.
I'm the 1st to challenge the fairy tales of American goodness, but I don't know if a country can exist if it loses respect for it's history. :dunno:
Better to leave monuments alone, focus on implementing positive changes going forward.

Looks like Teela left the house? Possibly MrTeela has her enslaved in the kitchen preparing dinner! :dunno:

False.

I am wholly unqualified to answer that question. I only responded to the original question because I had been following the removal of certain monuments and the rationale behind that.

MrMonkey remember when you used to say that Facebook was the devil?

False.

I am wholly unqualified to answer that question. I only responded to the original question because I had been following the removal of certain monuments and the rationale behind that.

With that response I'm thinking possibly you been punked by FAKE NEWS! :dunno:

Also false. I try to look at the news objectively. Typically, when I'm looking at a news event/story, I try to find the same story from different news sources.

However, my time to watch/read news is very limited. I'm typically chasing a five year-old that is wearing a wool hat around the yard in almost 100 degree weather.

Lupe Fiasco telling it like it really is:

TL;DR

There are racial differences in use of non-lethal force, but not in officer involved shootings.

Essentially, there is no epidemic of cops murdering unarmed/armed African Americans. It’s not even remotely close to an epidemic.

But clearly police reform is needed. The question is how do we fix the problem?

something going on with the forum? quotes? I'm not sure it's bad yet, or if it's a state of emergency. But my page looks different

You gotta be fokken kiddin me

Are they that dense to think changing their name will get them new fans lol? This isn’t 2002 anymore