• Replies 29 Comments
  • Views 2,646 Views

Herman

Since
Jan 29, 2010
Score
Tokens
Who do we like boys?

I guess I will root for Vegas Dave and the Kings to face Matty and the Habs in the Cup Finals.

That would be sweet, but I don't see either team going far.

Boston vs. Vancouver or San Jose.

Go Royals.

:dance:

I hope Nashville makes at least the conference finals as I have a good size future on them to win the whole damn thing.

I would be shocked if Boston comes out of the East, good chance they lose in the 1st rd, Montreal might be the worse 1st rd match up they good have gotten.

I am seeing Boston/Vancouver finale as well.

Coin flip on who wins imo.

San Jose can go get fucked by Rasper for all I give a shit.

Bet on them 2 times each year and lost both plays. Bet on them twice the year before and lost both of those as well.

I'm cheering for the Habs.

Not sure what this means but I like it. :homedoggay:

Rangers, Blackhawks, and Kings look tasty in GM 1.

However OddsPortal might be late on those lines at SIA.

Boston > Anaheim ; I'm thinking Montreal vs. Boston will be low scoring games.

I'm cheering against the Habs.

As are most Leaf fans.

Funny you say that - I'm actually wearing a Leafs long sleeve shirt right now as part of my sexy nighttime attire.

However, those fools probably won't win a Cup in my lifetime. Maybe not even in my son's.

And I was never one for the "I must hate the Habs because I like the Leafs" thing. Probably because I grew up so far north.

I'd rather cheer for a Canadian team that has a shot than pansy ass American ones filled with Canadians.

I am adopting the Canucks to go all the way.

Not based on any knowledge - I would just like to see Canadian fans celebrating in the end.

Funny you say that - I'm actually wearing a Leafs long sleeve shirt right now as part of my sexy nighttime attire.

However, those fools probably won't win a Cup in my lifetime. Maybe not even in my son's.

And I was never one for the "I must hate the Habs because I like the Leafs" thing. Probably because I grew up so far north.

I'd rather cheer for a Canadian team that has a shot than pansy ass American ones filled with Canadians.

:excl:

strangle.jpg

:shitjustgotreal:

h_zetterberg.jpg

I'm sure Vancouver wasn't happy getting Chicago 1st round.

Seems like more lower seeds make runs in the NHL than in other sports

Is the ice the great equalizer?

For example, it would be unthinkable to expect the Indiana Pacers to make a run in the NBA, but the 8 seeds in hockey it is certainly possible.

Seems like more lower seeds make runs in the NHL than in other sports

Is the ice the great equalizer?

For example, it would be unthinkable to expect the Indiana Pacers to make a run in the NBA, but the 8 seeds in hockey it is certainly possible.

Goaltending is the great equalizer.

Exhibit A, Halak last year

Largest favorite in the 1st round series is SJ -255.

Remember the Cup goes thru Chicago.

The Habs will not be able to handle the more physically powerful Bruins. Bruins are also waymore skilled up, front ont eh back end adn also in goal. Price is playing well, but he's not as mentally strong and mature as Thomas.

I do know this, I hope Vancouver kicks the shit out of the Blackhawks. I appreciate Jonathan Toews and what he brings to any team, but I will never cheer for any team that has Patrick Kane on it. He's one cocky little fucker. I swear I hope he gets severely concussed and is out for a year. That little cancerous prick, if not concussed, will be traded in the off season.

I am adopting the Canucks to go all the way.

Not based on any knowledge - I would just like to see Canadian fans celebrating in the end.

They have a good shot Muddy. If overrated Luongo plays red hot then they should do some damage. They also have a very reliable backup who can step in.